Fluorine

Charli XCX

So WHAT are we going to do to give her a top 10 hit?

Requesting GNO on radio stations

Streaming parties

Hanging up posters promoting GNO in public places

..if anyone else has any ideas, mention them!

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

We know Charli has synesthesia and often refers to her music in colors--I believe her that GNO is orange! I think she looks lovely

"I see music in colours. I love music that's black, pink, purple or red - but I hate music that's green, yellow or brown."

maybe taxi is yellow to her :rip:

d2z2Mep.png

Charli stans, do you know if charli has an unreleased song called Too Late? I have a demo on my laptop and it sounds like either charli or fka twigs  :facepalm:

Post it, and then we'll be able to figure it out.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

omg some these charli "fans" are so fucking picky about everything like I get it y'all have high expectation of charli because she's a pop genius I do as well but can y'all let the girl live? I never in my life yelled at a gay like this but the amount of ungratefulness and disrespect is really gross, we're lucky charli is even dropping singles and doing shit with her career I bet all these shitty comments from gays are just gonna make her think like "why bother? I can't please anyone I should just do behind the scene shit and let some other pop girl pop off", like she's so hardworking and deserves so many accolades. even before the august leak I stanned so hard for GNO the most and the fact that it's getting a proper release makes me so happy

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

omg some these charli "fans" are so fucking picky about everything like I get it y'all have high expectation of charli because she's a pop genius I do as well but can y'all let the girl live? I never in my life yelled at a gay like this but the amount of ungratefulness and disrespect is really gross, we're lucky charli is even dropping singles and doing shit with her career I bet all these shitty comments from gays are just gonna make her think like "why bother? I can't please anyone I should just do behind the scene shit and let some other pop girl pop off", like she's so hardworking and deserves so many accolades. even before the august leak I stanned so hard for GNO the most and the fact that it's getting a proper release makes me so happy

THIS if i see another "we already had this song it leaked last year" im going to LOSE it, she loves this song and wanted to release it forever. It's my favorite song in the entire world, period. I'm SO happy it's getting an official release.