Fluorine

Charli XCX

the character development from "i was busy thinking about boys" in 2017 to "no boys no boys no boys no boys no boys no boys no boys it's a girls night out" in 2018 is exactly what the public deserves, no one in 2018 wants anything to do w/ boys anymore

X----into me, into you----X

umru blocked me on instagram because i asked about party party hahahaha

he played party party as the last song on the afterparty was I the only one who recorded that?? :creep:  :creep: I mean in the end there were literally less than 30 ppl in the whole venue

also he's a actually a pretty chill and awkward guy irl like we were just hanging out in the sofa while waiting for charli's mng line to disappear like we were in the last batch of people to meet charli even tho I literally lined up since 7 am and was the 5th person to be in the venue  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

also he's a actually a pretty chill and awkward guy irl like we were just hanging out in the sofa while waiting for charli's mng line to disappear like we were in the last batch of people to meet charli even tho I literally lined up since 7 am and was the 5th person to be in the venue  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

turning the front of the stage into the back of the meet n greet line was the ultimate troll move lmao

but yea umru signed all his stuff w/ "u got it! <3 umru" and i took a polaroid of them together it was cute

X----into me, into you----X

he played party party as the last song on the afterparty was I the only one who recorded that?? :creep:  :creep: I mean in the end there were literally less than 30 ppl in the whole venue

you recorded party party and didnt post it? shame.

he played party party as the last song on the afterparty was I the only one who recorded that?? :creep: :creep: I mean in the end there were literally less than 30 ppl in the whole venue

also he's a actually a pretty chill and awkward guy irl like we were just hanging out in the sofa while waiting for charli's mng line to disappear like we were in the last batch of people to meet charli even tho I literally lined up since 7 am and was the 5th person to be in the venue :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

Would you be able to upload it? I’m curious to see if it’s any different after Charli talked about how he messaged her the song during the Spotify sessions with updates.

turning the front of the stage into the back of the meet n greet line was the ultimate troll move lmao

yessss omg i was trying to figure out a way to push to the front because i thought she was gonna come out on stage but i just stayed in the back

wow it's only been a day since and I had classes all day yesterday can't you be patient? shame.

so anyways youre on LB rn i hope that means youre uploading it to dbr.ee (:

edit: hope u had a good day at college yesterday!

Why is everybody talking about R&R when Party 4 U is skinnier & hotter (same about ptb)

Party 4 U has a real shot at being officially released, so we don't talk about it very much. Round & Round, in the other hand, needs a campaign that can or cannot work out

I think we should practice gratitude for Charlotte releasing her treasured songs on her own time...we all consume her music so quickly, even if we had 100 songs drop at once someone would still complain for the 101st song