Fluorine

Charli XCX

i fink getting the first fully SOPHIE-produced Charli song since Roll With Me is pretty exciting :D I guess the newer fans are quite used to getting Charli music frequently and disposing of the songs after a few days. Seems to be the ones who've waited years are looking forward to it!!

d2z2Mep.png

(PS Hardly gonna leak a song that will take attention away from the song you all should be buying/streaming on Friday... Even though TKO was forgotten the day after it leaked PMSL!)

Leak Supernova, i'm literally the only person who cares about it lmao.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

(PS Hardly gonna leak a song that will take attention away from the song you all should be buying/streaming on Friday... Even though TKO was forgotten the day after it leaked PMSL!) 

im thinking mid august, before the next drop? : )

Maybe some forgot that golden bop but it's my most played Charli song lol thanks again to whatever angel leaked it

I'm super happy GNO is getting released! 

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

i don't want to complain and be a rat. we all love and appreciate charli here and i know she's busting her ass. i just feel like after last months totally bonkers double release of a brand new song and the obvious favorite from the fan base , her releasing only 1 single this month, and it being something we already have (and is apparently the same exact version of whats about to come out) is just so underwhelming. I'm obviously still going to buy it, gno is a cute song, i just feel like there were so many other better options here, idk. love you tho charles. 

I think that releasing just one song is the right thing, don't forget that last month every country added a different song to their "New Music Friday" playlist on Spotify, so releasing just one song is going to help with the streams because they're not going to be divided.

giphy.gif

omg i just remembered that my birthday next month is a friday, choli better release august's single that day  :legend:

wrong... at least for me