Fluorine

Charli XCX

Unpopular opinion but I haven't liked the single cover arts (5itm & na/focus) so far.. I hope she uses the Too Cute photoshoot for this single because it looks like it could be her best photoshoot

But i don't mind what cover art she uses tbh! I'm just happy Charli is finally releasing the song after wanting an official release for it for years

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

Unpopular opinion but I haven't liked the single cover arts (5itm & na/focus) so far.. I hope she uses the Too Cute photoshoot for this single because it looks like it could be her best photoshoot

But i don't mind what cover art she uses tbh! I'm just happy Charli is finally releasing the song after wanting an official release for it for years

i like it!! gives the songs a very special touch imo, especially with the textures and stuff

5itm is her best cover art whaaaa

Did we notice that Choli's doing her own Froot of the Month? But instead it's like Slime of the Month or Leak of the Month or Ultra anticipated and Overhyped Song for Ages of the Month (but not leading towards an actually album bcos it already leaked last year)

CwbGX8zWQAAyd-v.jpg

I have a feeling that she had planned completely differend songs for those monthly drops but when she saw our reaction to 5ITM week drops she decided to release the “exchange” tracks (No Angel, GNO, Taxi, whatever...) so we finally stop bitching about them