Fluorine

Charli XCX

I love lurking in this thread and how it feels like a cult.

It went from "Leak Mow That Lawn" to "TKO" to "No Angel" to "Taxi" and now it's about Round&Round.

The first 3 are out already so keep the good work.

that too cute shoot is trash with her one jew curl

I always wondered why people want It so badly. It looks horrible. Literally every other PC era shoot is MILES better.

imagine being this WRONG.. It's obviously her best shoot wtf

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

I always wondered why people want It so badly. It looks horrible. Literally every other PC era shoot is MILES better.

we’ve literally seen one LQ shot from one set.

i’m not gonna beg for any leaks with these monthly drops anymore, but if someone were to leak r&r as a bonus for GNO being released i wouldnt complain

What’s the point of even hording music she isn’t gonna release? like did your house get bigger? did you get the job? did money magically get put in your wallet?

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

i don't want to complain and be a rat. we all love and appreciate charli here and i know she's busting her ass. i just feel like after last months totally bonkers double release of a brand new song and the obvious favorite from the fan base , her releasing only 1 single this month, and it being something we already have (and is apparently the same exact version of whats about to come out) is just so underwhelming. I'm obviously still going to buy it, gno is a cute song, i just feel like there were so many other better options here, idk. love you tho charles. 

i don't want to complain and be a rat. we all love and appreciate charli here and i know she's busting her ass. i just feel like after last months totally bonkers double release of a brand new song and the obvious favorite from the fan base , her releasing only 1 single this month, and it being something we already have (and is apparently the same exact version of whats about to come out) is just so underwhelming. I'm obviously still going to buy it, gno is a cute song, i just feel like there were so many other better options here, idk. love you tho charles. 

tea sort of, but at least its going to be officially released meaning it can reach a wider audience bc fans certainly have the leaked version but once its released its open to anyone to stream or "accidentally" stumble across on spotify etc etc   plus we gotta let charli have her moment considering she loves this song and literally everything she does gets leaked