Fluorine

Charli XCX

Remember when Brooke Candy said SOPHIE wouldn't let her release Oh Yeah because she wanted like 10,000 dollaz for it?

We really should be grateful that Choli is releasing No Angel and GNO at least, she probably gave much more than 10k for them and that's a lot of money for someone who's low budget for shitty-label reasons. Receiving any other SOPHIE-produced track would be a miracle, so to speak. Let's settle down and forget those unreleased tracks, folks. Time to move forward.

EDIT:

nvm story is:

SOPHIE usually charges labels $10,000 for her work and Brooke’s label refused to pay for non-affiliated producers so Brooke would have to pay herself. 

giphy.gif

EDIT:

nvm story is:

SOPHIE usually charges labels $10,000 for her work and Brooke’s label refused to pay for non-affiliated producers so Brooke would have to pay herself. 

Oh, didn't know that. Well, what would really justify all this mess with SOPHIE-produced tracks? Asking because that's something i'm always wondering

Remember when Brooke Candy said that "SOPHIE supposedly wouldn't let her release Oh Yeah because she wanted like 10,000 dollaz for it"?

We really should be grateful that Choli is releasing No Angel and GNO at least, she probably gave much more than 10k for them and that's a lot of money for someone who's low budget for shitty-label reasons. Receiving any other SOPHIE-produced track would be a miracle, so to speak. Let's settle down and forget those unreleased tracks, folks. Time to move forward.

No Angel is from Invisible Men since day 1, Sophie just made it better after, but the released version is Invisible Men 100% (i think) btw yeah thank god she's being able to release those songs anyways

Oh, didn't know that. Well, what would really justify all this mess with SOPHIE-produced tracks? Asking because that's something i'm always wondering

She was going to put them on Pop 2 but changed her mind & made it all new because of FYeahCharli bitching to her about the leaks. :(

Atlantic has a deal with Sophie sort of but they just we're stubborn for not letting Charles release their bops before

nothing, some of them were just demos! (tko, taxi) and the others were saved for the album (gno, no angel, bounce) but then the album leaked and all her plans got destroyed lol

No Angel is from Invisible Men since day 1, Sophie just made it better after, but the released version is Invisible Men 100% (i think) btw yeah thank god she's being able to release those songs anyways

SOPHIE is credited as additional production, which is very comprehensible after listening to the instrumental alone, there are her elements on it

nothing, some of them were just demos! (tko, taxi) and the others were saved for the album (gno, no angel, bounce) but then the album leaked and all her plans got destroyed lol

Atlantic has a deal with Sophie sort of but they just we're stubborn for not letting Charles release their bops before

Yeah, but that is so weird because there was always this strange feeling upon them, like it was harder than usual but never actually clear so we could understand. Sometimes I think Vroom Vroom would be an actual album but Atlantic was too scared with the pc music oriented sound and wanted to test it first before handing her that control. The success never actually came so they made it even harder, that would explain ATAP with the poppier Boom Clappier sound. That's really sad. 

no........ there are tons of sophie's elements in the final. it's a mix of both minus the original drop.

the leak was just a convenient excuse to break the news that it was never gonna happen  :magikarp: more chance of it now though tbh

i feel bad for her she’s so stuck!

Y'all just need to shut the hell up, let the girl release her music and be grateful. She could release old music or new music; whichever it is, just be thankful! I'm so sick of y'all always nitpicking and crying about what song she should release next. Just let her do the damn thing and stream it, promote it, and enjoy it!

200.gif

Will GNO be out anywhere in the world or is this gonna be locked down until Friday

It will be on New Zealand Spotify today i believe, so New Zealand angels remember to stream the song!

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi