Fluorine

Charli XCX

this song ♡

hands down her best era uugh i miss this Charli

I too miss when she had a stable era with looks, press, photo shoots, interviews, music videos...... albums..... and long hair :( 

atlantic did her so dirty. it's really sad.

http://www.atlanticrecords.com/artists/charli-xcx

Her Atlantic made 'artist page' is so cringe. All her radio-hit songs and Pop 2, but they've left out all her monthly singles and Number 1 Angel lolz

Surprised VV is on there tho

Man, with all of the PC Music content there, you would’ve thought XCX3 would’ve been a done deal! :facepalm: lol

I too miss when she had a stable era with looks, press, photo shoots, interviews, music videos...... albums..... and long hair :( 

atlantic did her so dirty. it's really sad.

You really have to hand it to her though and appreciate how much she’s fought to retain her artistry/integrity though... like yeah she’s apart of the “pop machine” but even still, pretty much everything she does screams authenticity.

You really have to hand it to her though and appreciate how much she’s fought to retain her artistry/integrity though... like yeah she’s apart of the “pop machine” but even still, pretty much everything she does screams authenticity.

I think that's why she wasn't prioritized by the label. she stuck to her true artistic vision and not what the label wanted for sales and press. I can't think of a better artist..

Tbh Track 10 and BIOYL are pretty equal in my eyes. Track 10 is such a sad, desperate song with extremely leftfield production, while BIOYL is a fun pop song. They may be the same song esentially but the two are very different and I like both. I also love the idea of a finished BIOYL being released while Track 10 exists as almost a remix of it.

pretty sure I remember one song on super ultra being about kissing girls

she did an interview/video once where she said, “Hey I’m Charli XCX, I’m from the U.K and I identify as a straight female”

xcx girl in a xcx world

Why Rita? Is she even a singer? Doesn't she just show up to every single award show for no reason

Kehlani or Hayley would be dope but like I think Charli wants a hit considering she is working w Max Martin and 1999 is pretty basic (in a good way!) 

has charli confirmed being bi? wow, a queen 

I really like Rita, I think that what messed her up was her label paying dust to her and making her release singles without an album (exactly the same that Atlantic is doing to Charli  :toofunny: but the girl has a good voice and she has served bops idk she could've been the perfect product 

giphy.gif