Fluorine

Charli XCX

bc she would overshadow Ts whole setlist and thats the tea

I went to see the REP tour and Charli was the most entertaining tbh. I left early cause Taylor just wasn't doing it for me. It's like her setlist is really frontloaded with all the good visuals/songs/mixes and as the show goes on -- it got really boring and i found i was on snapchat or ebay.

I don’t think you understand how much money goes into a radio campaign, plus its useless if the GP isnt behind it. Labels are big on looking at streaming numbers to decide what to push to radio now, and Charli’s streaming numbers aren’t there. Pop girls across the board are struggling in the streaming age. Teams need to be a lot more creative with marketing ideas because your standared “get the label to put it on the radio” doesnt really work anymore. Dua Lipa would still be a nobody without the New Rules video going viral.

I’m not saying that youre lying about someone saying that but I highly doubt thats true.

i didnt know about the amount of money this demands tho... just asking (paying) radios to play new artist's songs whatever imo seems a lot easier than putting a big Time Square outdoor with a lot of Boys popping out

i'm still confused as to why raye's vocal stems weren't there

the one who leaked them was missing some stuff or intentionally deleted some stuff like the raye's vocal stem also i read that there were something missing in Secret stems 

Well the news that she has started smoking more seen in the article isn't shocking, but yeah she should really get a vocal coach she's always had problems with her voice dating back to true romance where she sounded good most of the time but there were issues and they've intestified ever since such as her pitch and throatyness it sounds really unhealthy now and her not caring is really silly considering she's a SINGER.

honestly im kind of annoyed that come to my party is being released with 1999. 1999 is cute and can stay but like to release come to my party is weird, the song is super dated and kind of immature in a not fun way. I hate the like arcade vibe it has and I honestly think that she's like grown out of that with the kind of music she makes. like I get the tasteless Stan gays want it, but she should just release a mixtape with her b-sides and keep putting put newer tracks that fit more with her current image and musical direction. ill still stream tho  :hooker:

also.. can charli's label like let her go on tour ? she has the audience and pull to play venues like terminal 5, club Nokia, maybe even a few festivals and allow her to perform the songs that she's currently making she literally should never perform fancy again in any setlist, maybe as some segue or interlude into another song but its whack. idk I really love her as an artist but it sucks to see her not have any space to create a vision outside of the internet. it seems to be like that for most artists now ugh 

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

I don’t think you understand how much money goes into a radio campaign, plus its useless if the GP isnt behind it. Labels are big on looking at streaming numbers to decide what to push to radio now, and Charli’s streaming numbers aren’t there. Pop girls across the board are struggling in the streaming age. Teams need to be a lot more creative with marketing ideas because your standared “get the label to put it on the radio” doesnt really work anymore. Dua Lipa would still be a nobody without the New Rules video going viral.

I'm a buy on iTunes and play kind of guy but since I found out about this I started playing Charli XCX on spotify, i have her on all day i just like turn off my speakers when im sleeping lol, I turned off adblocker and everything for her  :defeated:  Do we have an idea about her stream numbers? It says 10million monthly viewers so I thought she was doing okay. 

I just looked at other artist streaming numbers (went to charts) and OMFG i am so alienated from the straights i don't know anyone who plays XXXtension, drake, or ect but they DO numbers. I'm assuming the majority of the people on spotify is the youth? So like college kids and teenagers are hearing this?

Omfg I'm so sad to read CTMP slander, the fact we never got XCX3 in it's intended form I'm glad to just get any pieces of it officially, I love what Charlis doing now but I'm sad we never got the super tacky/cheesy/silly over the top pop she intended with XCX3 originally, not taking music so seriously and it just being something to have fun with. CTMP is that and I hope we do get it!!

honestly im kind of annoyed that come to my party is being released with 1999. 1999 is cute and can stay but like to release come to my party is weird, the song is super dated and kind of immature in a not fun way. I hate the like arcade vibe it has and I honestly think that she's like grown out of that with the kind of music she makes.

1999 is clearly her label looking for a hit, jumping on the 2002 bandwagon - obviously Charli was unsure about the song. But its cool cos its new and the majority of fans haven't heard it  :D but I agree that CTMP should be unreleased or put out on a mixtape with the other XCX3 tracks. No Angel was never officially leaked or released and she knew that the Angels wanted it, and GNO was obviously very important to her.

But if she doesn't stop now I just can't help but worry for her, like she's clearly over being asked about Taxi, but if she continues to tack on XCX3 leaks to the new material then the harassment will never stop. Anyways lets hope 1999 SMASHES! 

It seems unlikely that there's a project/EP/mixtape attached to the monthly drops, so if 1999 does become a 'hit' do you think it will remain as a stand alone single or do you think they'll push the album (assuming there is something in the works)?

1999 is clearly her label looking for a hit, jumping on the 2002 bandwagon - obviously Charli was unsure about the song. But its cool cos its new and the majority of fans haven't heard it  :D but I agree that CTMP should be unreleased or put out on a mixtape with the other XCX3 tracks. No Angel was never officially leaked or released and she knew that the Angels wanted it, and GNO was obviously very important to her.

But if she doesn't stop now I just can't help but worry for her, like she's clearly over being asked about Taxi, but if she continues to tack on XCX3 leaks to the new material then the harassment will never stop. Anyways lets hope 1999 SMASHES! 

what are you talking about?? 1999 was recorded before 2002 even came out! and she loves the song and that's why it's coming