Fluorine

Charli XCX

I will NOT tolerate hate towards "Queen Lizzy" at all.

If you have bad taste, just logoff!

Queen Lizzy isn't bad necessarily, but it definitely doesn't fit with the rest of the album! bye

tbh Bounce may be the worst of the leaks and here are my reasons why:

1) the only good verse is the first one (if you in the club)

2) the version that leaked has really bad vocals 

3) the production is just so dated and tired 

4) it killed xcx3 with Kimmel LMAO 

5) charli truly is on some dumb shit for thinking that was a suitable next single and not can you hear me? 

But the chorus of Bounce is truly one of Charli's best and should be reworked into a new song 

but to release a 2017 single on a 2019 album is a bit tragique 

Fergie Double Dutchess vibes  :toofunny: lowkey wouldn't mind Boys and ATAP on the album (both good songs and "hits")

tbh Bounce may be the worst of the leaks and here are my reasons why:

1) the only good verse is the first one (if you in the club)

2) the version that leaked has really bad vocals 

3) the production is just so dated and tired 

4) it killed xcx3 with Kimmel LMAO 

5) charli truly is on some dumb shit for thinking that was a suitable next single and not can you hear me? 

But the chorus of Bounce is truly one of Charli's best and should be reworked into a new song 

wow really. i think its one of the best im not rly sure i can describe it but its just fun and i feel like it encapsulates everything that xcx3 should be, and i think the last verse is cool how it shouts everyone out...it just has a certain coolness about it that reminds me of artists like the spice girls which i guess makes sense for charli. and i think the general idea of the production is cool but it could be way more...detailed and energetic...the version that leaked rly sounds like a demo but if it wasnt...whew

I honestly think Party 4 U studio would be A.G. Cook at his best slayage. I really hope it ends up being used for something. It would be a cute single b-side or bonus track.

I'd be down for a ATAP and Boys album Mix!!

I really can't stand dumb people asking for songs we already know are not going to be on the album, I don't care if she told ATAP. or Boys were the first single of the album, she already moved on, and she also told she hates boys and she didn't perform ATAP in a while, I think was only once this year, I love Boys, but she hates it, so why she should put new versions of these songs, including BIOYL, another song I really like, just to take places of other songs that we didn't hear at all and she has been working on? I mean I prefer she releases now an album with songs we didn't hear before or at least only snippets, like Middle finger, WM, Attention, Don't let Me GO, WGFU, Jam City Collab...

Also, She already said She doesn't know what's coming, but the "first" single is 1999...

Fergie Double Dutchess vibes  :toofunny: lowkey wouldn't mind Boys and ATAP on the album (both good songs and "hits")

Yeah, that bitch released the same dam album as the leak one... Wait, no... at least she changed the order of the tracks!... 

I really can't stand dumb people asking for songs we already know are not going to be on the album, I don't care if she told ATAP. or Boys were the first single of the album, she already moved on, and she also told she hates boys and she didn't perform ATAP in a while, I think was only once this year, I love Boys, but she hates it, so why she should put new versions of these songs, including BIOYL, another song I really like, just to take places of other songs that we didn't hear at all and she has been working on? I mean I prefer she releases now an album with songs we didn't hear before or at least only snippets, like Middle finger, WM, Attention, Don't let Me GO, WGFU, Jam City Collab...

Also, She already said She doesn't know what's coming, but the "first" single is 1999...

Yeah, that bitch released the same dam album as the leak one... Wait, no... at least she changed the order of the tracks!... 

girl let me me live, i said this because in an earlier page someone said waterfall was not going to be part of the album and that ATAP and maybe Boys could be (steam counts and what not), we dont know its just speculation. and if it was on the album I would have like it to be at least a mix.

and yes I would prefer for her new album to be made entirely of new material we haven't heard but I'll love whatever she gives us because I am obsessed with her voice.  

I also think its fun discussing about what the track list for XCX3 might be.