Fluorine

Charli XCX

Now that we're on the matter of Queen Lizzy, a while back a discord gay gave me this """"alleged"""" original draft of Queen Lizzy https://dbr.ee/bdaO

However he is famous for faking drafts and upscaling songs and filtering stuff and saying it's stems so I don't know if it's true or not

there is no such thing as a "queen lizzy" draft  :deadbanana:

If there are, they’ll look extremely different to the photos we have. I think there’s only the 6 photos because of how much editing needs to be done on them.

so that was the whole photoshoot?

I mean, all the edited pics from the photoshoot

http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/3055180

tbt to her last Fallon performance of Boys (circa 2017)

I think Atlantic has a deal with Fallon btw so it wasn't Troye that got this performance 

Carly Rae Jepsen just performed Party for One on Fallon last night... 

so my new theory is that the musical talent booker for Fallon is a Twink 

so that was the whole photoshoot?

I mean, all the edited pics from the photoshoot

I’m guessing so! I don’t have any tea or anything but considering that’s only what’s been leaked or teased I’d say so. Talking about the photoshoot is so depressing because the physical CD would be gorgeous.

@@BloomForYou I know you ignore me (lol) but did you ever find out anything about the original XCX World Cover Edit with the “world” in lights?

when was the last time you all listened to i wanna be with you full blast w headphones on... go do it right now and report back... tell me you did not hear the word of the lord...

I Wanna Be with U is the best song on the album draft and one of Charli's best songs altogether. So sad that it's scrapped now. :(