Fluorine

Charli XCX

So sad we are never getting music videos with the futuristic vibe her sound brings... Vroom Vroom will remain the closest thing and sadly the last

blame it on your love was futuristic...

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Vroom Vroom era served iconic photoshoots, aesthetic, sound, let alone the choreography and dancers (but lets just not judge by this category) something "Charli" era is yet to achieve. Not trying to be rude or something but the looks/aesthetic for this era are: ok and good period. TR and Vroom Vroom (Even the dead and gone XCX World concept holy fuck) were more... original?(strong word to say but...). Im still happy shes managing to release a record and seems happy now. "Charli" doesnt need to have backup dancers or whatever, I just want this era to be good and happy for her.

Ps: im not trying to say every pop artist should follow these steps to be good enough or whatever it was just something that seems to lack in this era. Its only the beginning and Gone (which is a bop) is coming and I cant wait to see what they've done with the mv ♡)

Vroom Vroom era served iconic photoshoots, aesthetic, sound, let alone the choreography and dancers (but lets just not judge by this category) something "Charli" era is yet to achieve. Not trying to be rude or something but the looks/aesthetic for this era are: ok and good period. TR and Vroom Vroom (Even the dead and gone XCX World concept holy fuck) were more... original?(strong word to say but...). Im still happy shes managing to release a record and seems happy now. "Charli" doesnt need to have backup dancers or whatever, I just want this era to be good and happy for her.

Ps: im not trying to say every pop artist should follow these steps to be good enough or whatever it was just something that seems to lack in this era. Its only the beginning and Gone (which is a bop) is coming and I cant wait to see what they've done with the mv ♡)

she’s sporting a dip dye bob ,,,, this is what we’re working with

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

i just wanna go back... back to 2016 :toofunny:

and relive the never ending anticipation and disappointment of waiting for XCX World? No thank you ma'am  :crossed:

I do wonder what trajectory Charli's career would have taken if she had released XCX World? We might never have got N1A or Pop 2

i've come to accept her dip dye bobs  :deadbanana:  i guess they'll become iconic when we look back on them 

You know what, we were really right to beg for Midnight for 5 years because it really is like one of her very best songs and most emotive performances. It would have been so great on True Romance, I can't believe it was destined to sit in the dusty files on a hard drive forever. Grateful we have that .mp3 every day PERIOD.

H0bDaqU.gif

You know what, we were really right to beg for Midnight for 5 years because it really is like one of her very best songs and most emotive performances. It would have been so great on True Romance, I can't believe it was destined to sit in the dusty files on a hard drive forever. Grateful we have that .mp3 every day PERIOD.

YOUR UNDER MY ATTACC. THERES NO TURNIN BACK. LOOOOO INTO MY EYEZ and LOVE ME THRU THE MIDNIGHT. ugh it sounds so sinister and is a bop. a classic

I've been obsessed with this song for the past few months and nobody ever talks about it. What baffles me is that she actually made the decision to leave this song off the album when it literally could've been a single. It's really that good and no one can convince me otherwise  :makeup:

I've been obsessed with this song for the past few months and nobody ever talks about it. What baffles me is that she actually made the decision to leave this song off the album when it literally could've been a single. It's really that good and no one can convince me otherwise  :makeup:

You're literally so right!!! it would have been one of the strongest songs on True Romance had it been included. 

I think the fact that we literally have 1 EP, 4 mixtapes, 4 albums (if you count 14 and XCX World lmao), something like 40 features and 120 leaked tracks makes great songs get easily lost in the mix sometimes :rip:

H0bDaqU.gif