Fluorine

Charli XCX

JAPAN EDITION: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/WPCR-18259

its gonna be the 1999 easyfun remix and BIOYL dylan brady remix or w/e

Bonus Track(s)!!!

I'm hoping for Boys & the 2018 monthly singles to be the bonus tracks. This would be a great way to get Bounce released due to the Kyary feature though that's unlikely.

I'm hoping for Boys & the 2018 monthly singles to be the bonus tracks. This would be a great way to get Bounce released due to the Kyary feature though that's unlikely.

but she already released those, like, why would you willingly waste space on a deluxe to have songs you already have?

i doubt theyd put one of the 2018 singles or Boys on there tbh. those already have a fair amount of streams + sales and would have made more sense to put them on a regular version of the album to boost overall ceritifcations and sales, rather than a japan-cd exclusive version. Most likely remixes or 1-2 extra songs, typical for japan releases

but then again her label isnt exactly doing whats best for her so who knows lol

A japanese edition with

16. Bounce (ft. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)

17. random XCXWORLD track (Taxi/Good Girls/Waterfall/CTMP)

would be perfect

I mean the fact she already recorded a song with a japanese artist is a perfect opportunity 

A japanese edition with

16. Bounce (ft. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)

17. random XCXWORLD track (Taxi/Good Girls/Waterfall/CTMP)

would be perfect

I mean the fact she already recorded a song with a japanese artist is a perfect opportunity

This 1000%. The Xcx World tracks gives me J-Pop songs vibes would be a cute concept.

I would looooove a CD with any bonus tracks really, but even if it’s let’s say- Bounce & Boys, do we now really consider those songs a part of Charli now? i’m not sure I would. Like do you really think they sit down and ask charli what songs she wants as japanese bonus tracks? I doubt it. So if those are on there i kind of doubt she wanted them as part of the album so they won’t be on my version probably?

H0bDaqU.gif

Why are you reaching to Bounce when the Japan bonus could be PARTY 4 U, SINCE SHE DEBUTED IT AT THAT NYLON JAPAN PARTY!?!?!!? IT :gclap: ALL :gclap: MAKES  :gclap:    SENSE!

ugh the storyline, her mind is truly powerful.

Why are you reaching to Bounce when the Japan bonus could be PARTY 4 U, SINCE SHE DEBUTED IT AT THAT NYLON JAPAN PARTY!?!?!!? IT :gclap: ALL :gclap: MAKES  :gclap:    SENSE!

ugh the storyline, her mind is truly powerful.

can we NOT  :crai:  i'd die

lABVyGE.png