Fluorine

Charli XCX

I do believe it's unlikely that Bounce will be released, however it is the only other song that Charli referenced in 2017 as not dead... No Angel and GNO both eventually got a release.

I'd be here for it

Since I work with the music industry and now a little about how it works, usually Japan deluxe editions tracks most of the times includes popular songs of the artists recently released but not included on the album, maybe can be Spicy or 1999 or 5itm but I don't think about Bounce, it's the least probable track that would be released, but who knows...

In another way, sometimes when this rule not applies, the songs are scrapped songs of the artist or remixes to make it more "tasty" to buy it... So maybe BIOYL, 1999 and Gone mixes...

She’s probably contractually obligated to release bounce ft. Kyary as the other half of her collaboration with kyary & yasutaka. Almost certain it will be one of the JP bonus tracks, it makes the most sense that way as well- including the collab w a Japanese singer on the Japanese edition of the album. betting on it tbh marketing 101

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

She’s probably contractually obligated to release bounce ft. Kyary as the other half of her collaboration with kyary & yasutaka. Almost certain it will be one of the JP bonus tracks, it makes the most sense that way as well- including the collab w a Japanese singer on the Japanese edition of the album. betting on it tbh marketing 101

i mean same? like if you already have a collab with a japanese artist imo it makes the most sense that they'd release it on the japanese edition

Since I work with the music industry and now a little about how it works, usually Japan deluxe editions tracks most of the times includes popular songs of the artists recently released but not included on the album, maybe can be Spicy or 1999 or 5itm but I don't think about Bounce, it's the least probable track that would be released, but who knows...

In another way, sometimes when this rule not applies, the songs are scrapped songs of the artist or remixes to make it more "tasty" to buy it... So maybe BIOYL, 1999 and Gone mixes...

Madonna for example always release her japanese edition with new songs instead of mixes. An exception but imo this marketing idea attract more ppl to buy it than remixes of old songs from the album itself