Fluorine

Charli XCX

felicita only played this much

i think the full portion was around 2:30 in length and im hoping we get a link from a proper recording bc twitter compresses video quality and makes it sound much lower than it is

also can anyone figure out the lyrics? sounds like

"so clean like im brad pitt (?  :toofunny: )

eyes blue like mercedes

3d like a plasma

white pills like im crazy"

i can confirm this caz i'm fluent in japanese>> they are just talking about the past what she performed during Nylon Live. 

not obsessed with the results

what she should really be serving is Beach Hut In Hawaii (feat. Björk, Pabllo Vittar, Tommy Cash, Christine & The Queens, Chelsea Jade, & FKA twigs) but of course we have to suffer through another remix era for the next month

hey guys i'm reorganizing my unreleased collection by our miss xbox. can y'all tell me which songs leaked recently? 100 and? is there something more that i'm missing? i'm not looking for links, just the titles it'll be fine.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

hey guys i'm reorganizing my unreleased collection by our miss xbox. can y'all tell me which songs leaked recently? 100 and? is there something more that i'm missing? i'm not looking for links, just the titles it'll be fine.

Girls Night Out with Pete Tong and NYC (The Way Out) :)

H0bDaqU.gif

100, GNO (feat. Pete Tong), NYC (The Way Out), Hate Myself For Loving You HQ

Girls Night Out with Pete Tong and NYC (The Way Out) :)

100, GNO (feat. Pete Tong), NYC (The Way Out), Hate Myself For Loving You HQ

wiig! forgot about the pete song. thank you sm

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Do you know why the fringe/bob cut just doesn’t work, because it makes her look 10x less cool than she did during the N1A era, she was always this cool badass and now sometimes when she does or says things she thinks are cool I just kinda cringe and it’s because of that blOODY FRINGE. She looks 1000x cooler in the 1 Night video than she does in the Five in the Morning video

giphy.gif