Fluorine

Charli XCX

y'all keep talking about bounce being on the deluxe, while i still remember the trainwreck that was THAT live performance of it. the label has probs killed all chances of bounce being released

edit: just wanna say that i love bounce and the aesthetic of the performance (except maybe ag just lying there), but, because of forces outside of charli's control, it didn't resonate with the locals and would've definitely convinced the label that it wasn't a good choice

y'all keep talking about bounce being on the deluxe, while i still remember the trainwreck that was THAT live performance of it. the label has probs killed all chances of bounce being released

the performance itself was iconic excuse yourself

charli's body, hair, energy, ag laying dead on the ground, the whole set...

Yes bc the audio on the original video was almost silent and all the boring old men who didn’t understand that it was artistic party performance and labeled it as it being “not music” and just a girl prancing around on a furry stage...

whoever sabotaged the audio on the performance, thank you for ruining the release of XCX world

tl:dr sound guy killed the era

giphy.gif

Bounce unlike the other songs features a famous Japanese singer so it’s not a stretch to think she would put that instead of some random ass song

Not even taking into account the fact that she probably doesn’t choose the songs bc she’s too busy snorting cocaine in the studio

Edit: Fuck lose and choose rights

if bounce ever gets released i will die! it's one her most epic songs and i don't care how much you all hate it or if "iT KiLLeD xCx WoRld" (as if it wasn't already dead from the start) so i'm totally here for bounce being a japanese bonus track

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

watch her be like

ANGELS!!!!!!! BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE BONUS TRACK CALLED "100" OUT NOW ONLY ON THE DELUXE VERSION OF MY ALBUM!!!! STREAM THE FUCK OUT OF IT AND PARTY HARD!!!

It's amazing! I would totally be happy with that:)

wait shouldn’t Gone be released in like 11 hours bc of NZ

unless it’s a world premier release

it's not coming today, but instead we got a stripped version and KatKrazy remix of BIOYL  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

eTtW9Vx.png

lABVyGE.png