Fluorine

Charli XCX

First of all Thank you! But is that the final version of bounce? yes, it has the vowels of kyary but, in the second chorus, in this line "You never bring me down, down, down (no, you never)" there were vowels of Kyary too! and this "final" version does not have them. but really thank you very much <3 <3 <3  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

First of all Thank you! But is that the final version of bounce? yes, it has the vowels of kyary but, in the second chorus, in this line "You never bring me down, down, down (no, you never)" there were vowels of Kyary too! and this "final" version does not have them. but really thank you very much <3 <3 <3  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Yes I'm also thinking this isn't the true FINAL FINAL version.

If you watch the preformance on Kimmel (https://www.reddit.com/r/xcxheads/comments/91d2t8/here_guys_have_the_jimmy_kimmel_bounce/) , the vocals are different in the chorus + the ad libs are much more energetic compared to the ones on this demo. I'm guessing this is the first demo with Kyary on it, rather than the actual final mix.

Yes I'm also thinking this isn't the true FINAL FINAL version.

If you watch the preformance on Kimmel (https://www.reddit.com/r/xcxheads/comments/91d2t8/here_guys_have_the_jimmy_kimmel_bounce/) , the vocals are different in the chorus + the ad libs are much more energetic compared to the ones on this demo. I'm guessing this is the first demo with Kyary on it, rather than the actual final mix.

I didn't even know this, sorry :( that's all I have