Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ok so very random but I feel like going to see Charli on tour made me lose interest in her?

The same happened with FATM, and ever since the tour I’ve barely listened to her + have literally never listened to the leaks

It’s like after I’m done seeing them live I’ve gotten all I could want from them?? Idk it’s VERY weird and I don’t know if any of yall have experienced this too

I feel the same most of the time after seeing an artist, I think it comes down to the hype of the artists latest album coming out and then you buy tickets to a show and you’re hyped and then you’re at the show and it all just comes out and you purge yourself of the whole thing and the next day it’s like a chapter has closed

giphy.gif

I feel the same most of the time after seeing an artist, I think it comes down to the hype of the artists latest album coming out and then you buy tickets to a show and you’re hyped and then you’re at the show and it all just comes out and you purge yourself of the whole thing and the next day it’s like a chapter has closed

omg me unstanning Marina after going to the Love + Shit tour tease  :flutter:

^^^i'm currently knee-deep stanning caroline polachek (ramona lisa and chairlift included) and didn't go to her chicago show on the 15th despite being lucky enough to get a ticket. not only was my anxiety/depression rly bad because of medication issues (better now), and it's super cold in chicago rn—but i also didn't feel like it was the right time to finally see her. i had tickets to chairlift's farewell tour for chicago and also didn't go due to anxiety LMAO. i'm looking at going to her final tour date in april in dallas :sadcore2:

regarding charli though, i DID attend her chicago show and it didn't affect my stanning of her. catalog too good  :flutter: concerts usually boost my stanning tbh, i'm just pretty burned out after 3+ years of access in chicago and ten years of concerts in general and they don't excite me like they used to. the girls have really been OUT this past year.

Given recent events, this aged super well.

Were you able to extract Lucy Liu from the laptop yet?!

:excited:

i don't know anything about hacking people

but i know that he uses a portable ssd besides his laptop so someone could get a ticket for wherever his playing, wait for the right moment and just snatch it and run  :flutter:

i don't know anything about hacking people

but i know that he uses a portable ssd besides his laptop so someone could get a ticket for wherever his playing, wait for the right moment and just snatch it and run :flutter:

Oh no lol