Fluorine

Charli XCX

GRINS demos:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

The folders have up to five 60> mb lossless demos (most with MINOR changes) so that's why people are taking too long to share

The Grins folder had those three mp3 demos so that why I shared.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

The folders have up to five 60> mb lossless demos (most with MINOR changes) so that's why people are taking too long to share

The Grins folder had those three mp3 demos so that why I shared.

literally, wouldn't even call them demos so much as just earlier mixes. wouldn't be surprised if most people couldn't hear the difference from the album versions 

literally, wouldn't even call them demos so much as just earlier mixes. wouldn't be surprised if most people couldn't hear the difference from the album versions 

yes! I agree!!! thanks for clarifying.

Is there an early mix that actually sounds very different from everything that leaked?

yes! I agree!!! thanks for clarifying.

Is there an early mix that actually sounds very different from everything that leaked?

Some of them are shorter and don't include the final chorus and skip the outro and the early Black Roses mixes sound a lot ...less full but nothing majorly different!!

no, someone leaked a snippet with her vocals in shitty quality years ago on soundcloud

and it was called ak 47 instead prize before kota release it

Nooo lmao it was just the original song and it was after Kota released it, Charli never recorded a demo of that song

Nooo lmao it was just the original song and it was after Kota released it, Charli never recorded a demo of that song 

of course it is....well I see you've been really focused on putting my words against me for so long  :smh:  
so excuse me, I'm able to recognize charli's voice