Fluorine

Charli XCX

charli will be doing a dj set at reach club, hoping she plays something new  :teehee:

"She will spin “personal favorites and rarities from her own back catalog” for the the queer online party Club Q"

Rarities? Party 4 You come on sis

lABVyGE.png

"She will spin “personal favorites and rarities from her own back catalog” for the the queer online party Club Q"

Rarities? Party 4 You come on sis

She will probably start Taxi, then cut it after 30 seconds and say "I hate you f*ggots" before playing 1999

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Omg can someone update the gays here the time she'll be djing? Im a brazilian gay who might have to stay awake the whole night

same, but it seems like she'll be on in about 15min or something (o codigo sai de 22hrs, ela disse no ig que toca de 22hrs, então deve ser pegou o codigo, entrou, começou)

same, but it seems like she'll be on in about 15min or something (o codigo sai de 22hrs, ela disse no ig que toca de 22hrs, então deve ser pegou o codigo, entrou, começou)

Eu to me tremendo toda, preciso de um banho, respirar, beber agua...

Can SOMEBODY please screen record

i swear to god if people don't record the whole thing..............

Bitches better bring out their bandicam for this. If y'all don't I'll never forgive y'all  :facepalm:

screen recording now

Oh damn thx lmao

XPo3CNC.jpg