Fluorine

Charli XCX

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/7xH7/pepsi-out-of-the-blue-block-party-featuring-charli-xcx 

wow charli had a Pepsi commercial in 2015??? she also did SNL in 2014?

did her manager leave her to manage dua lipa?

wow it's crazy how heavily she was promoted back then but she seems dead inside during that pepsi interview I think she couldn't be herself she seems alot happier and carefree these days which is good I get the feeling she didn't like being a mainstream pop girl 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Boys was absolute shit and delayed XCX3 even more just cause Atlantic are greedy fml

Don't do too much on Boys...it stiII kinda bops and the video was cute....but it shouId've served as a bonus track on the European Edition of the aIbum!   :teehee:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

omg guys I just rewatched Charli live at iTunes Festival and...

so many eargasms omfg

that intro  :defeated:  :defeated:  the killing moon cover  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

in times like this i remember why i stan this legend

omg guys I just rewatched Charli live at iTunes Festival and...

so many eargasms omfg

that intro  :defeated:  :defeated:  the killing moon cover  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

in times like this i remember why i stan this legend

watching her iTunes festival performance makes me so sad

the audience is literally like 

tenor.gif

After PC Music....I need her to return to witch-hop :flutter:

Isn't she supposed to air some new music on the final episode of The Candy Shop this run? That'll probably come with some sort of announcement as well... they plan these things out. ;)

Yeah she is so using that pIatform again soon for new music....she has 3 episodes Ieft untiI the season ends..... :defeated:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Don't do too much on Boys...it stiII kinda bops and the video was cute....but it shouId've served as a bonus track on the European Edition of the aIbum!   :teehee:

I suppose but you really do have to listen to it a million times before it stops being annoying

watching her iTunes festival performance makes me so sad

the audience is literally like

tenor.gif

The general public/audience piss me off. How hard is it to bop to a bop that bops even if you haven't heard of it before? I s2g it must be a straight thing 'I can't dance to it unless it's been on the charts/I've heard of it before'.

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

i'm trying to finish mine im sorry  :defeated: i don't have the full instrumental yet so i can't make it  :toofunny:

whew can you hear me concept demo is horrible