Fluorine

Charli XCX

That reminds me of: LEAK KILLING MOON COVER

They even got the original guitarist on it, iirc! I think it must’ve been left of Super Ultra because of sonic (or maybe his label) differences....I hope it makes it out. If the original leaker had Mess & Midnight I bet they have it too.

imagine if Charli released Fucked Up & Faded

What is Faded?? is that a snippet?

CXC³ - Chief X-Rated Charli

1. Sticky
  2. Round & Round
  3. Bounce
  4. TKO
  5. Hey Boy Hey Girl (feat. will.i.am)
  6. Girls Night Out
  7. New Song (feat. LIZ)
  8. Wanna Get Fucked Up
  9. Taxi
  10. No Angel
  11. After The Afterparty (feat. Lil Yachty)
  12. Boys
  13. Naked

...CTMP? :usrs:  lol

Who else thinks that the exchange tracks were only performed in a certain version?

I honestly think they might make the album with different bridges and final choruses. No Angel, Taxi, CTMP, and Round and Round sound like they have a bridge that needs more lyrics.

Who else thinks that the exchange tracks were only performed in a certain version?

I honestly think they might make the album with different bridges and final choruses. No Angel, Taxi, CTMP, and Round and Round sound like they have a bridge that needs more lyrics.

I know what you mean... but IMO, they're kinda just "to the point" songs with really excellent, unique production that is interesting enough to carry the song through to the end. It's not "formulaic" in the top 40 mainstream pop sense, but if anything, IMO, that's a good thing. They're not any less catchy...

Round and Round definitely has some odd drops and its own bridge... it's kinda similar to the rest of the song, but drops back and builds up in a different sort of "dynamic" and Charli adds to it with that falsetto... :flutter: :flutter: No Angel is pretty much a one-level track all the way through but it has a subtle build to it but it just has that infectious sound and beat that doesn't get old.

I mean, really in a lot of Charli's songs, she's carrying the song and defining the structure... A few of her songs have this really kinda progressive structure and production, but really, it's her melodies and vocals shifting around that really make most of her songs interesting. A lot of her production is really solid and tonally fantastic, but it can actually be pretty repetitive. Not that that's bad, it's just that Charli is so good, that she makes it hard to notice a lot of times. These songs are no different in that regard, to me. She just comes in and kills it...  I don't think they necessarily need anything else, personally.