Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't know if it's worse running into Sky Ferreira thread and see she didn't announce shit or coming here seeing nothing leaked, give me more urban/urban pc charli

AtIeast that crackhead gave us an aIbum titIe......oHYk6Iy.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

sis charli gave us two mixtapes and leakers gave us basically an album who fuckin cares about a title

Me oHYk6Iy.gif

You are a 100% right tho oHYk6Iy.gif

I need to get over myselfoHYk6Iy.gif

i'm not even waiting for these exchange songs 

they WILL leak at some point, EVERYTHING will leak at some points

so we just need to wait and don't given attention to people who only pretends to have these songs

can't believe people are mad at charli using auto tune live but i don't read one word about that rap group migos using auto tune in every single performance 

now sis......singers /= rappers  :toofunny: But I aint hatin on choIi.....im just here for the bops :defeated:

can't believe people are mad at charli using auto tune live but i don't read one word about that rap group migos using auto tune in every single performance

Becuase Charli can actually sing unlike migos, she doesn’t need autotune. I don’t really care if she does or not though

now sis......singers /= rappers  :toofunny: But I aint hatin on choIi.....im just here for the bops :defeated:

Becuase Charli can actually sing unlike migos, she doesn’t need autotune. I don’t really care if she does or not though

there's a bunch of rappers that doesn't use it

DDTK sucks compared to her PC Music bops...I onIy hate the overdone autotune on stripped down songs...that's why ''Iucky'' is my Ieast fave on POP2! :toofunny: