Fluorine

Charli XCX

Some general insight on the album delays, if anyone hasn't seen this... this was also a year ago (and still no album).  :crossed:

So we're now 2 mixtapes later... the Boys video/single is approaching 100 million views, and just won an NME award. The mixtapes and their songs have brought in millions of views... that's not even counting streams on streaming sites, general press, clicks, OR actual sales. Then the leaks happened... Man, what are they waiting for?? :facepalm:

If Atlantic just did their jobs and got the new material into the right hands and promoted it, allowed Charli to promote it, and got the songs out to the radio stations... Plenty of DJ's and EDM artists and whatnot are fans of Charli... no doubt they'd spin her new stuff in clubs in some capacity, especially if it's a clubby album. That's going to spread the hype around... I really think her label is just way overthinking everything.

Get the music out and let it speak for itself. Nobody makes any money if you're just going to sit on material. And it's not like nobody is going to buy the album just because a relative few people know that it leaked... And here's a personal confession... I've downloaded leaked albums before, like 2 weeks prior to their actual release date, and still, I bought the album twice over. People are going to support the artists they like. /rant