Fluorine

Charli XCX

Has Pop the balloons already leaked? Nobody talks about that BOP

No it has not unfortunately..  :(

Theres 3 snippets + Someone made a "Full" edit using the original Music Mafia snippet and their own instrumental that sounds incredible lol

It took me literally 2 seconds so no one come for me for it being messy. It's not my fault people don't know how to leak snippets over 7 seconds.

http://picosong.com/wqv3D/

omg same but, I added the acapella of "ah ah ah yeah" & "oh woo" from Barbie girl lmao.

https://instaud.io/1Nbf

THE LIZ VERSION NEEDS TO LEAK  :deadbanana:

xo

I still don’t understand why people leaking LQ snippets? What reason? I guess having a little hq snippet is better than leaking short LQ mess. I say it cause I leaked lots of things with Gaga and others in past and I don’t understand that.

...I just want XCX3 to have that super high future club vibe. ...whenever it comes out. :toofunny:

Don't compromise the OG vision. I'm kinda reaching a point where like, so long as it's a banging album, idc what actually is released on it. I just hope the fan-favorite/requested tracks that have been teased in the last couple of years are all released in some form.

...I just want XCX3 to have that super high future club vibe. ...whenever it comes out. :toofunny:

Don't compromise the OG vision. I'm kinda reaching a point where like, so long as it's a banging album, idk what actually is released on it. I just hope the fan-favorite/requested tracks that have been teased in the last couple of years are all released in some form.

yup....at this point I just want a party aIbum with compIete bangers on it......I dont even care anymore if the songs are new or oId...I do need the fan favorites to puII thru tho  :defeated: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

I still don’t understand why people leaking LQ snippets? What reason? I guess having a little hq snippet is better than leaking short LQ mess. I say it cause I leaked lots of things with Gaga and others in past and I don’t understand that.

Thats 'cause Charli leakers are sociopaths