Fluorine

Charli XCX

Party Party or Party for You?

NO LIKE THE REAL PARTY PARTY I RECORDED THE "PERFORMANCE"

its amazing: "we just wanna party party all day" she sounds like a reggae singer

the intro is iconic but I couldnt get it. it was her first song of the afterparty

also I could get to meet her real quick and took a picture shes amazing I cant believe I came all the way down from Brazil and by luck she did a afterparty by the same time I was in Nyc I feel blessed it was amazing. Ag cook stepped on my foot by mistake

also just getting around to watching the full performance from the other night and some of the features were kind of a mess tbh... brooke was soooo awkward and off time during i got it and tove lo was sharp singing her own song  :defeated: also i'm crying at how hard AG was tweaking i love him so much

the features were perfect.... the only one that might've been a little awkward was mykki but only because no one knew his song but other than that it was so fun and beautiful to watch charli and her friends perform side by side.....also it's live music so obviously there'll be a few pitch and timing issues, but it's not enough to say her features were a mess...

I think the point of the pop2 show is that it’s kind of a mess. It’s just a fun house party and totally on brand for charli. Her and her friends clearly got lit before the show and it’s about the atmosphere.

If u want some perfect, robotic, highly produced show go see Trailer Swift

if no one records party for you i will commit a felony

:crossed:

OT: i cananot believe she performed Party Party

they really are two different songs

sounds nowhere near the original :eartha: too slow and the pitch is off

show me where i asked for your smelly opinion  :eartha: