Fluorine

Charli XCX

OMG PLEASE TELL ME WHERE U GOT THE FONT THAT SAYS POPTARS AND IF U HAVE IT CAN U SEND ME THE FILE !!!!!tumblr_lj03pb8mkt1qcj7k0o1_500.gif

lol I don't have the font file I literally had to make that by myself by piecing up the texts in charlixcx.tumblr.com, specifically from Porsche and Track 10 (which has all of the letters for poptarts lmao). I did find a super HD Pop 2 cover without the logo (like 4000 x 4000 pixels) and a .svg of the pop 2 logo and all of the other letters

lol I don't have the font file I literally had to make that by myself by piecing up the texts in charlixcx.tumblr.com, specifically from Porsche and Track 10 (which has all of the letters for poptarts lmao). I did find a super HD Pop 2 cover without the logo (like 4000 x 4000 pixels) and a .svg of the pop 2 logo and all of the other letters

post the svg !!

Charlotte continues to shake me with every show she performs and somehow keep me steadily excited for these new songs despite the fact that we've already been waiting way too long for them  :sky:

edit: already prepared for limitless delays being a sky fan... it's hard out here for a stan *beat drops*

TjmiIK4.png

damn those vids from the LA show make me wanna see her live in brooklyn but tickets are like $250

See if an actual human is selling on facebook. My friend in LA bought two off Instagram for like $60

When I saw charli in summer she just made me wanna drink more and get more fucked up she has that effect on me so by the time she played bounce I was wasted, probs what happened with the gays waiting to record P4U the pink balloons and champagne was just to much for them....

When I saw charli in summer she just made me wanna drink more and get more fucked up she has that effect on me so by the time she played bounce I was wasted, probs what happened with the gays waiting to record P4U the pink balloons and champagne was just to much for them....

well we were rooting for them

well we were rooting for them

I would of really enjoyed a new recording of P4U so sick of replaying the version we have. also dying for the Helvetical Remake