Fluorine

Charli XCX

TjmiIK4.png

i was at the show last night, it was in fucking sane :defeated:

bringing out tove lo and performing disco tits within the first 10 minutes my wig was disintegrated, the gays really got their entire life when she brought out carly rae and their Backseat/CTTF mashup saved lives.

Also she did Track 10 and it was so beautiful, i literally felt my life changing while she was performing. I didn't know how the song would sound live but it was perfect.

ALSOOO ALSOOO did anyone recorded the new outro during Lipgloss??? They changed the beat and she had a little routine/outfit change, it felt like a true popstar moment.

overall it was so amazing, one of the best shows i've been to. I hope the label people in VIP saw the impact she has on people, the whole venue was so alive. Rostam tweeted it best, he said it was like a big fucking house party. Even after the show, someone was playing GNO in their car outside and it had people dancing on the streets of LA, it was beautiful i love her and her music so much more now i didn't think it was possible

i was at the show last night, it was in fucking sane :defeated:

bringing out tove lo and performing disco tits within the first 10 minutes my wig was disintegrated, the gays really got their entire life when she brought out carly rae and their Backseat/CTTF mashup saved lives.

Also she did Track 10 and it was so beautiful, i literally felt my life changing while she was performing. I didn't know how the song would sound live but it was perfect.

ALSOOO ALSOOO did anyone recorded the new outro during Lipgloss??? They changed the beat and she had a little routine/outfit change, it felt like a true popstar moment.

overall it was so amazing, one of the best shows i've been to. I hope the label people in VIP saw the impact she has on people, the whole venue was so alive. Rostam tweeted it best, he said it was like a big fucking house party. Even after the show, someone was playing GNO in their car outside and it had people dancing on the streets of LA, it was beautiful i love her and her music so much more now i didn't think it was possible

Reading this makes me feel like I was there  :flutter:

:spice:

*hyping up the outro of drugs* are you fucking ready though or what

*looks at a.g. and abra then back at crowd* they're ready, are you fucking ready or not

im sure charli is aware that shes not allowed to say it

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/974660581507641344

her voice cracked and it made like she was saying two syllables instead of one when she said not

as someone who is a shouty singer this happens to me and i heard it in her voice straight away