Fluorine

Charli XCX

what are everyone's expectations for reputation setlist? i feel like there's no avoiding boom clap or boys (which i don't mind) but what other songs will she perform? i have a feeling she'll have another single out by that time so i expect that to be in there, and i'm guessing she'll close with track 10. the pop 2 shows might give a better indication of what she'll perform

If it is of any hope to anyone here... my favorite band surprise dropped an album last year. There was a little bit of preliminary hype, a couple of singles that dropped, but no date was ever set... until one day, there was just an album lol.

One day, no album.., the next day, album. :bop: :bop:

I mean I'm not sure if a major label would do something like this with a big album BUT Charli has basically done this with the mixtapes. They've basically come from nowhere. Maybe a third mixtape could drop with songs that people liked from XCX3, that leaked, or didn't make the final cut...

Then everyone would get what they have been waiting for out of this whole mess of an era... :defeated:

If it is of any hope to anyone here... my favorite band surprise dropped an album last year. There was a little bit of preliminary hype, a couple of singles that dropped, but no date was ever set... until one day, there was just an album lol.

One day, no album.., the next day, album. :bop: :bop:

I mean I'm not sure if a major label would do something like this with a big album BUT Charli has basically done this with the mixtapes. They've basically come from nowhere. Maybe a third mixtape could drop with songs that people liked from XCX3, that leaked, or didn't make the final cut...

Then everyone would get what they have been waiting for out of this whole mess of an era... :defeated:

a third mixtape sounds tragic......just reIease the (sheIved?) party aIbum and make it a Iong ass aIbumphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

I'm all for long albums... XCX3, double (party) album of the century... :defeated: :deadbanana:

imagine a trackIist with around 20 tracks I'd cry tears of joy......we honestIy deserve it after 4 yearsphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

my fantasy trackIist

1. Come To My Party

2. Bounce

3. Good GirIs

4. GNO

5. Dance AII Night 

6. Boys

7. Ring

8. Queen Iizzy

9. Can You Hear Me

10. Down Iike Woah

11. No AngeI

12. I Wanna Be With You

13. Die 4

14. WaterfaII

15. After The Afterparty

16. BIame It On Your Iove

17. Round and Round

18. Up N' Down

19. New Song

20. New Song

21. New Song

22. New Song

maybe even more........a doubIe aIbum wouId sIay asweII......one CD with the Ieaked aIbum and the other CD with unIeaked/newer bops.......do it charIes :defeated:

imagine a trackIist with around 20 tracks I'd cry tears of joy......we honestIy deserve it after 4 yearsphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

my fantasy trackIist

1. Come To My Party

2. Bounce

3. Good GirIs

4. GNO

5. Dance AII Night

6. Boys

7. Ring

8. Queen Iizzy

9. Can You Hear Me

10. Down Iike Woah

11. No AngeI

12. I Wanna Be With You

13. Die 4

14. WaterfaII

15. After The Afterparty

16. BIame It On Your Iove

17. Round and Round

18. Up N' Down

19. New Song

20. New Song

21. New Song

22. New Song

maybe even more........a doubIe aIbum wouId sIay asweII......one CD with the Ieaked aIbum and the other CD with unIeaked/newer bops.......do it charIes :defeated:

Atlantic could never support Charli like that unfortunatelly, but I can imagine a 2 cd album just like TFM when it came smashing wigs and shit 8 years ago ♥️

Atlantic could never support Charli like that unfortunatelly, but I can imagine a 2 cd album just like TFM when it came smashing wigs and shit 8 years ago ♥️

TFM was her 1st aIbum and her 2nd ''aIbum''photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539 thats not the same thing....but yeah we are so getting a 13 track aIbum...photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

i wanna get into charli to activate my final gay form, y'all got recommendations?

N1A , then Pop2 , then True Romance, Super Ultra , Sucker , & Heartbreaks / Earthquakes in that order !!! :)

oh and then if you truly love her you can maybe get into her cheeky first album 14, that she made.... when she was 14. :teehee:

14417469274.gif

N1A , then Pop2 , then True Romance, Super Ultra , Sucker , & Heartbreaks / Earthquakes in that order !!! :)

oh and then if you truly love her you can maybe get into her cheeky first album 14, that she made.... when she was 14. :teehee:

thank!

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Wtf is Vroom Vroom?

@@SparkleJumpropeNoose don't forget Vroom Vroom, between N1A and Pop2.

came up with some concepts on how to organize my dream unreleased music

ROLLERCOASTER [sucker-esque with 80's inspo]

peLvrJR.jpg 

TOO CUTE [Minimal "cute" sounding with some Summer / Sucker style songs]

d9yAsBM.jpg

TAXI - EP  [Vroom Vroom / XCX3 outtakes]

kGzuV9X.jpg

XCX WORLD [probable XCX3 outtakes]

9RHNKn6.jpg

Bonus :  HOPEFUL XCX3 ALBUM

j6vlMBz.jpg

came up with some concepts on how to organize my dream unreleased music