Fluorine

Charli XCX

100% agreed but Sophie produced Rr and atlantic doesnt have a deal with her so... we're never getting unless its leaked or Charli pays from her own pocket to release it and get the double with streams because that is what she de$erves btw does anyone know how is Focus and No Angel doing at the charts?

AG produced R&R, sophie only did the drop :rip: 

we probably won't be getting R&R because it's so out of place especially rn in the new album direction

AG produced R&R, sophie only did the drop :rip: 

we probably won't be getting R&R because it's so out of place especially rn in the new album direction

...but 5ITM and Focus are like sonically polar opposites? RNR fits Focus like a glove too, IMO...

100% agreed but Sophie produced Rr and atlantic doesnt have a deal with her so... we're never getting unless its leaked or Charli pays from her own pocket to release it and get the double with streams because that is what she de$erves btw does anyone know how is Focus and No Angel doing at the charts?

i don't understand this. so how did she release roll with me if atlantic won't release sophie songs?

i don't understand this. so how did she release roll with me if atlantic won't release sophie songs?

Yeah I was thinking about that situation after I posted my opinion im sorry for that... I dont know maybe she paid for it to be included but we also have the fact that ily2 is a full danny production and I dont think atlantic also has a deal with him. Even though n1a was like a "free mixtape" Atlantic decided to support the release without giving any kind of promotion at the time. Maybe someone could clarify that for us

Yeah I was thinking about that situation after I posted my opinion im sorry for that... I dont know maybe she paid for it to be included but we also have the fact that ily2 is a full danny production and I dont think atlantic also has a deal with him. Even though n1a was like a "free mixtape" Atlantic decided to support the release without giving any kind of promotion at the time. Maybe someone could clarify that for us

maybe since its a "mixtape" it didn't require producer deals? idk about that stuff but charli always says it's very easy to just put out a mixtape at any point. that being said, charli should stick the songs alantic won't release on a mixtape and get it over with

hey guys. i created Charli Unreleased Tracker to keep everyone update about her unreleased with links and info. There can be mistakes or so. Ill change info if you will find any mistakes (https://goo.gl/7Mid7K)[/size]

You forgot about Turn Me On (Snippet Leaked) Supernova (Snippet Leaked). Writers + producers for Get Dirty are on SongFile.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

hey guys. i created Charli Unreleased Tracker to keep everyone update about her unreleased with links and info. There can be mistakes or so. Ill change info if you will find any mistakes (https://goo.gl/7Mid7K)

THANK U SO MUCH

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

does anyone have glow (her best song) in hq or the second demo

no :( which is sad cause the 2nd version sounds like a bop. it was for auction and then it disappeared so someone must of bought...can they share