Fluorine

Charli XCX

i really wish i could experience believe/party 4 u in studio quality

believe needs to leak because she will be dragged so hard if she releases it lol

anyway i think we are getting party party, taxi and maybe party 4 u soon 

you click on the picture tab thats below the smiley button and paste the picture link into the link box (it only works on computers bc the site still hasn't updated in ages)

thank you for that sis lol ♡

she hates us :defeated:

She reads Lanaboards I have 90% sure about that

thanks to whoever fake leak those kota banks songs cos I ended up listening to her album + holiday + zoom rn and it's such a bop 

she's lyrically similar to charli too like in zoom she keeps repeating "vroom vroom" and in holiday she keeps saying "pull up"  :creep:  :creep:

and even the production is very similar with the autotunes and clangs

we really need a charli x kota collab pls

thanks to whoever fake leak those kota banks songs cos I ended up listening to her album + holiday + zoom rn and it's such a bop 

she's lyrically similar to charli too like in zoom she keeps repeating "vroom vroom" and in holiday she keeps saying "pull up"  :creep:  :creep:

and even the production is very similar with the autotunes and clangs

we really need a charli x kota collab pls

I really like Holiday it's like a mix of 3AM and Paris 

sgopYhV.gif

I had a dream last night that I went to an exclusive listening event for 10 fans and gave each fan a new song to listen too on earbuds that only played once. The song I got was called 'Fukushima' and it was a synth-pop, PC bop with references to Nuclear Seasons  :defeated:  I was so sad when I woke up

I had a dream last night that I went to an exclusive listening event for 10 fans and gave each fan a new song to listen too on earbuds that only played once. The song I got was called 'Fukushima' and it was a synth-pop, PC bop with references to Nuclear Seasons  :defeated:  I was so sad when I woke up

I'm screaming omg she made a song titled after a city where a nuclear plant blew up and referenced her own song Nuclear Seasons?? That's some next level conceptualization going on in your dreams

Unleaked song speculated to be from the True Romance sessions, the snippet is a bop but no one really talks about it

Can you post the snippet please?