Fluorine

Charli XCX

this aint right at all

150 streams = 1 "sale", and using the 2.5 mil spotify streams number from another poster (i'd check myself but i use google play LMAO), that's nearly almost 17,000 sales

edit: got the actual numbers for spotify, sales are actually 16,348

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

this aint right at all

150 streams = 1 "sale", and using the 2.5 mil spotify streams number from another poster (i'd check myself but i use google play LMAO), that's nearly almost 17,000 sales

It's got to be bogus.

Anyway what this tells me too is that Dirty Sexy Money was way more popular than we give credit for.

V2ZO609.png

:spice:

hey guys. i created Charli Unreleased Tracker to keep everyone update about her unreleased with links and info. There can be mistakes or so. Ill change info if you will find any mistakes (https://goo.gl/7Mid7K)

i should probably message this but japan and money are from 2014

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

this aint right at all

edit: got the actual numbers for spotify, sales are actually 16,348

It takes over a thousand streams to equal a sale not 150. Do you think they’d make it that easy for 17 year old stans to try and finesse a hit for their fave?

Ariana should recruit Charli for her next tour... the Queens of the Future tour or something idk lol... Ariana kinda has that vibe too.

I think it'd be a way better fit for her than T. Swift anyway.

for dangerous woman this wouldve been a great idea, atleast repuation was a good album. sweetener is shit and ariana has lost her spark. shes not a girl of the future like charli

damn that quality drop in the issues remaster : (

hq needs to leak

i don't get why Issues can't just leak in HQ when it ISN'T EVEN HER SONG

lABVyGE.png

It takes over a thousand streams to equal a sale not 150. Do you think they’d make it that easy for 17 year old stans to try and finesse a hit for their fave?

can u provide a source since like i've read several that said it's 150

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

Wait...

“But under the new rules it has been decided that 1500 on-demand streams is the same as ten download track sales, which is clearly the same as one album sale.”

Wait...

“But under the new rules it has been decided that 1500 on-demand streams is the same as ten download track sales, which is clearly the same as one album sale.”

I mean girl IDK JUST buy the fucking albums and singles and stop tryna stream on a free Spotify account if you’re gonna be concerned about sales like it’s simple (this isn’t directed at you)

I mean girl IDK JUST buy the fucking albums and singles and stop tryna stream on a free Spotify account if you’re gonna be concerned about sales like it’s simple (this isn’t directed at you)

no i gotcha hahaha. i bought them as soon as they came out. :creep: