Fluorine

Charli XCX

Collab with Ayesha Erotica, Boy Sim, and Azealia Banks PLS!

I think we have a connected brain... didn't even see this post and I just posted about Ayesha lmao. Also, I messaged Boy Sim and he's trying to get Cupcakke on a Solid Gold Clit remix but she's not answering  :facepalm:

what's the point of releasing BIOYL? it's waste of time and money

1. it’s already completed (at least almost definitely), so the production, etc. is a sunk cost

2. depending on the feature / production, Atlantic might think of it as a viable hit.

A decade ago Britney re-released Radar from Circus as a single, even though it was on Blackout. :lmao: so it’s been done before, and Track 10 obviously got great reception from fans, so why not capitalize on it by releasing the accessible version?

1. it’s already completed (at least almost definitely), so the production, etc. is a sunk cost

2. depending on the feature / production, Atlantic might think of it as a viable hit.

A decade ago Britney re-released Radar from Circus as a single, even though it was on Blackout. :lmao: so it’s been done before, and Track 10 obviously got great reception from fans, so why not capitalize on it by releasing the accessible version?

honestly track 10 is my least favorite released charli song.. :rip: BIOYL however is amazing. but as a single? now? when she could release the priority tracks instead?  :facepalm: I'd definitely say white mercedes, 1999, and taxi are the priorities atm

honestly track 10 is my least favorite released charli song.. :rip: BIOYL however is amazing. but as a single? now? when she could release the priority tracks instead?  :facepalm: I'd definitely say white mercedes, 1999, and taxi are the priorities atm

bet ur the type of Charli stan that likes flops like Emotional and Die Tonight  :biblio: