Fluorine

Charli XCX

okay I can't stop thinking about how Sucker could have been a really great album if she stuck to the original pop/punk concept, OR if she took out some of the filler / songs that don't really fit the album... like if the tracklist was something like...

Sucker

Break The Rules

London Queen

Breaking Up

Gold Coins

Boom Clap

Doing It

Body Of My Own

Famous

Hanging Around

So Over You

Die Tonight

Caught In The Middle

Need Ur Love

Red Balloon

Money (That's What I Want)

and it could have been the perfect pop/rock album instead of just being a really good pop album with some unnecessary filler.

okay I can't stop thinking about how Sucker could have been a really great album if she stuck to the original pop/punk concept, OR if she took out some of the filler / songs that don't really fit the album... like if the tracklist was something like...

Sucker

Break The Rules

London Queen

Breaking Up

Gold Coins

Boom Clap

Doing It

Body Of My Own

Famous

Hanging Around

So Over You

Die Tonight

Caught In The Middle

Need Ur Love

Red Balloon

and it could have been the perfect pop/rock album instead of just being a really good pop album with some unnecessary filler.

where is mow that lawn 

She should've replaced Die Tonight, Red Balloon, Boom Clap & BTR with Can You Please Shut Up, Mow that Lawn, Let's Make Love and Light It Up in my opinion.. No Gold Coins slander allowed on this thread btw

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

one hour and 9 minutes? aint got time for that, did she say anything interesting?

Lol in the beginning of the post I thought you were happy about the length as a... you know... Stan?

It's a podcast, not a movie. Just put It on in the background. I just started....

The podcast was really cool and gave insight into the songwriting process and the come-up that Charli's gone through. There were a couple times where I did think Ross over spoke and maybe layered too many questions on at once but...

It might be because I've been following her for so long now, but how many more times is she gonna be asked about the underground raves that she attended at 15 years old  :facepalm:  

Sucker

Break The Rules

London Queen

Breaking Up

Gold Coins

Boom Clap

Doing It

Body Of My Own

Famous

Hanging Around

So Over You

Die Tonight

Caught In The Middle

Need Ur Love

Red Balloon

If I'm not wrong, I think most of the songs on the tracklist were actually meant for the pop/punk album and they just changed a few things on the production to make them sound more pop  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

giphy.gif

If I'm not wrong, I think most of the songs on the tracklist were actually meant for the pop/punk album and they just changed a few things on the production to make them sound more pop  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

she didn't even change some of them half the album is still pop punk