Fluorine

Charli XCX

y’all, there have been many sources for Charli songs from a lot of different time periods. Not every person has every song & there are some songs that it’s probable no one has. idrk if Eclipse is involved, but between:

•MusicMafia

•Dennis

•Discord leaker(s)

•a few different Genius users

•that guy who got No Angel from

Hari, and

•old publishing links,

it’s kinda futile to speculate where shit’s coming from unless you actually know. Most leaks don’t have an easy trajectory. Like Theme Park, lol...where the fuck did that come from. :creep:

wait how do we even know that the 1999 snippet is actually the real song? the snippet never said the word "1999" or anything related to 1999... the lyrics so far is pretty much "I just wanna go back"

wait how do we even know that the 1999 snippet is actually the real song? the snippet never said the word "1999" or anything related to 1999... the lyrics so far is pretty much "I just wanna go back"

bc the people who got invited were talking abt a song called 1999 thats v pop and she says “i just wanna go back” then the snippet came out with the same lyrics...other than that theres not really any proof but fingers crossed

y’all, there have been many sources for Charli songs from a lot of different time periods. Not every person has every song & there are some songs that it’s probable no one has. idrk if Eclipse is involved, but between:

•MusicMafia

•Dennis

•Discord leaker(s)

Hari, and

•old publishing links,

it’s kinda futile to speculate where shit’s coming from unless you actually know. Most leaks don’t have an easy trajectory. Like Theme Park, lol...where the fuck did that come from. :creep:

Eclipse is involved, he teased stuff before like Dynamite and Keyboard Funk 

Dennis leaked Theme Park, he leaked a snippet of it back in like 2015 I'm very sure 

Most are unknown I think, someone might have put the info for HoH on Genius. Pirates is 2008, i think, maybe earlier—it’s REALLLLY old.

pirates pre-dates 14, not sure by how much though.....really still can't believe it was SOMEhow on her google drive, considering google drive didnt exist until 2012 and she didnt have that email address until 2010 but hey

Omg, that's interesting I wonder why it was on her Google Drive? Also, what's the year for "I Don't Mind"?

do we have Beach Hut in Hawaii ??

..yes? that leaked years ago

•MusicMafia

•Dennis

•Discord leaker(s)

Hari, and

•old publishing links,

Eclipse is definitely involved, he leaked Get Dirty, & also snippets like Candyfloss, Keyboard Funk, Tulips in the Field, Boyfriend Material etc

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

I NEED an album/project with Pop the Balloons, Come to My Party, Party 4 U, etc.. :defeated:

I really hope she didn’t scrap the party + balloons + crying into champagne themes for XCX3. :poordat:

Pop the Balloons is a demo from 2014 that was intended for Little Mix, Charli has no intent in releasing it.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

You realize that song has nothing to do with the songs that were played at the LA exchange show?

it's not an exchange song tho lol

WTF but I saw many people including the song as part of the exchange tracks, can somebody explain?? I'm so confused lol

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

WTF but I saw many people including the song as part of the exchange tracks, can somebody explain?? I'm so confused lol

the exchange tracks are the ones she played just once at exchange in LA, party 4 u wasn't played that night.

and if they're sometimes associated it's cuz they're just a bunch of unreleased songs