Fluorine

Charli XCX

Imagine if she would have dropped Too Cute some days after the leak and now we would wait for XCX4, if so, this would have been perfect

March 2017. Number 1 Angel

August 2017. Too Cute

December 2017. Pop2

And Then in 2018 we got this

July 2018. MIXCXTAPE 3

1. Toys

2. Someone New

3. Taxi

4. Pink Dress

5. Round And Round

6. Keybord Funk

7. Next Life

8. T.K.O.

9. Party 4 U

10. Our Boyfriend

And then XCX4 in November

November 2018. Champagne

1. My Heart

2. Mona Lisa

3. Liquor

4. Party Party

5. Closer

6. No Name

7. White Mercedes

8. Shoes

9. 1000 Times

10. Bricks

11. Dance All Night

12. 1999

13. No Angel

DELUXE:

14. Middle Finger

15. Focus

16. 5 In The Morning

17. Bel Air

Imagine if she would have dropped Too Cute some days after the leak and now we would wait for XCX4, if so, this would have been perfect

March 2017. Number 1 Angel

August 2017. Too Cute

December 2017. Pop2

And Then in 2018 we got this

July 2018. MIXCXTAPE 3

1. Toys

2. Someone New

3. Taxi

4. Pink Dress

5. Round And Round

6. Keybord Funk

7. Next Life

8. T.K.O.

9. Party 4 U

10. Our Boyfriend

And then XCX4 in November

November 2018. Champagne

1. My Heart

2. Mona Lisa

3. Liquor

4. Party Party

5. Closer

6. No Name

7. White Mercedes

8. Shoes

9. 1000 Times

10. Bricks

11. Dance All Night

12. 1999

13. No Angel

DELUXE:

14. Middle Finger

15. Focus

16. 5 In The Morning

17. Bel Air

Keyboard Funk is from like 2010, lol why would she release it?

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

3rd Sunday Mixtape Concept!!!

Party 4 U

Focus

Shoes

White Mercedes

5 In The Morning

TKO

Bricks Ft. Tommy Genesis

Taxi

Round & Round

Hey Boy, Hey Girl Ft. Will.i.am

Blame It On Your Love

Party Party

my wig flew with this concept

i want an XCX Girl In A XCX World mixtape

01. Girl’s Night Out (feat. Pete Tong & TyNi)

02. Wannabe

03. Hey Boy, Hey Girl (feat. Will.I.Am)

04. Blame It On Your Love (feat. Stefflon Don)

05. Thousand Times

06. I Wanna be With U

07. Believe

08. Bounce (feat. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)

09. 1999

10. After The Afterparty (feat. Lil Yachty)

Does anyone know what were cuts like diamonds and chains meant for?

They were recorded pre-True Romance with Rick Knowles when Atlantic was having her do sessions with random producers to amass songs for a debut album or to shop to other artists

guys so i just had such a good vision of a girls night out/taxi double video. basically, charli goes out w a bunch of girls (tove, alma, kim, bibi, carly, mø, etc.) and the whole vid is them partying and having a fucking good time. the song (girls night out - they were dancing to it obv) ends and the girls grab drinks and sit down. a hot guy comes up to charli and asks her to sit. all the girls are like "yes please gorgeous" and then he sits down and starts talking over her about how he models, travels, etc etc. while he's talking she turns around and she's like rolling her eyes. then, she interrupts  the guy and walks him over to the door, saying "why don't we call u a taxi?" and then she does the intro whistle and a taxi pulls up dramatically fast, and it's charli in the drivers seat wearing a taxi driver hat and she's like "get in!" and then the whole taxi vid is charli and the girls walking him to the door, charli sitting in the taxi w him, the girls dancing in a taxi, mocking the guy, etc. i can totally see alma throwing a drink at him lol

Yeah Afterparty was a GREAT song. I’ve heard it at NYC Taco Bell and McDonald’s and it makes me so happy. She performed it here Saturday & I could’ve cried with joy.

can confirm all of the above

X----into me, into you----X

guys so i just had such a good vision of a girls night out/taxi double video. basically, charli goes out w a bunch of girls (tove, alma, kim, bibi, carly, mø, etc.) and the whole vid is them partying and having a fucking good time. the song (girls night out - they were dancing to it obv) ends and the girls grab drinks and sit down. a hot guy comes up to charli and asks her to sit. all the girls are like "yes please gorgeous" and then he sits down and starts talking over her about how he models, travels, etc etc. while he's talking she turns around and she's like rolling her eyes. then, she interrupts  the guy and walks him over to the door, saying "why don't we call u a taxi?" and then she does the intro whistle and a taxi pulls up dramatically fast, and it's charli in the drivers seat wearing a taxi driver hat and she's like "get in!" and then the whole taxi vid is charli and the girls walking him to the door, charli sitting in the taxi w him, the girls dancing in a taxi, mocking the guy, etc. i can totally see alma throwing a drink at him lol

this is a CONCEPT!!! @CHARLI_XCX @ATLANTICRECORDS MAKE THIS HAPPEN

PITCH THIS TO HER 

the next Breaking Up but more modern

giphy.gif