Fluorine

Charli XCX

We have 2. Both of them are low quality

You can download them on XCX-world.tumblr.com, in the Unreleased section and check "Discord Leaks" (supernova snippet 1 is "Unknown Song 27"), and then check "SoundCloud leaks" and you will see "Supernova (Snippet)". It's from the same sessions as Angry All The Time

thank u legend

i just realized that i sounded like a sassy bitch LMAO

nah, it's just only a few people on here have that shoot but they constantly tease it.... :lmao:

i wish Atlantic never scrapped it. it's beautiful from what we've seen. poor ATAP

Does anyone know what was Strobe Light meant for? I'm trying to re-arrange all the unreleased songs from Charli

strobe light was technically for true romance but it was before true romance had any direction to it

X----into me, into you----X

Thanks!

Also, do any of you have a list with/know all the songs that were meant for True Romance? That would help me a lot

Interior

Midnight

Mess

and a lot of old songs that we can’t be sure about, because before she clicked with Ariel Rechtshaidt it seems like she was just writing a lot all over the place.

no angel > 5ITM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> focus

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Thanks!

Also, do any of you have a list with/know all the songs that were meant for True Romance? That would help me a lot

Angry All The Time

Losing My Cool

Supernova

Boyfriend Material

Strobe Light

Get Dirty

Tulips in the field

Turn Me On

Candyfloss

Mess

Midnight

Interior

Some of them are quite old, and it's not confirmed if some of them where intended for the album. But they might've been on the album at one point

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

ugh focus is SO good it like combines the best of that electronic robotic vibe from pop 2 and the solid pop sound from N1A. UGH her mind we as gays really don't deserve charli xcx 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Angry All The Time

Losing My Cool

Supernova

Boyfriend Material

Strobe Light

Get Dirty

Tulips in the field

Turn Me On

Candyfloss

Mess

Midnight

Interior

Some of them are quite old, and it's not confirmed if some of them where intended for the album. But they might've been on the album at one point

Interior

Midnight

Mess

and a lot of old songs that we can’t be sure about, because before she clicked with Ariel Rechtshaidt it seems like she was just writing a lot all over the place.

Thanks, right now what I have in my B-Sides album is:

1. Heartbreak High
  2. Midnight and Midnight (Remix)
  3. Mess
  4. It Doesn't Matter (Seven Day Holiday)
  5. I Love It (I know it's not hears but I usually put collabs and covers in my B-Sides albums)
  6. Take My Hand (Demo)
  7. Chains
  8. Cut Like Diamonds
  9. Jungle (Remix)
  10. Losing My Cool
  11. Stay Away (I think this is a demo, but i'm not sure)
  12. Strobe Light
  13. Wires (Cover)
  14. Interior
  15. Save You

giphy.gif