Fluorine

Charli XCX

i have a theory. maybe if we all stop giving hype to all these modulated trash snippets the leakers will start to feel down and want attention more and just leak full songs. so maybe we should all just ignore every snippet from here on out and keep it moving until something meaningful happens. i hate these hoarding rat bitches

i have a theory. maybe if we all stop giving hype to all these modulated trash snippets the leakers will start to feel down and want attention more and just leak full songs. so maybe we should all just ignore every snippet from here on out and keep it moving until something meaningful happens. i hate these hoarding rat bitches

Nothing will work lol 

we tried this lol nothing happened

we've tried this ages ago like last year, nothing works lol leakers don't give a shit

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

im sorry girls but no angel sounds dated af

I disagree! The drowned out bass kinda detracts from the future "aesthetic" though... like if it had the same production, minus the overpowering bass and SOPHIE's synth tone, it'd be PERFECT.