Fluorine

Charli XCX

Girls is my guilty pleasure song :( i know it's problematic but it's really catchy

I don't think it is /THAT/ problematic like, okay they sing about kissing girls while being drunk on red wine but it is their experience, like, no one has come come to terms with who they are and their sexualities in the same way so...

giphy.gif

I don't think it is /THAT/ problematic like, okay they sing about kissing girls while being drunk on red wine but it is their experience, like, no one has come come to terms with who they are and their sexualities in the same way so...

hailey was just problematic about it bc she thinks she's a martyr for the lgbt community. nobody had a problem with the song (considering rita performed it like a year ago) until hailey opened her mouth and the all of a sudden several female lgbt artist had something to say. but in the end hailey shouldn't think it's okay to discredit people's experiences.

hailey was just problematic about it bc she thinks she's a martyr for the lgbt community. nobody had a problem with the song (considering rita performed it like a year ago) until hailey opened her mouth and the all of a sudden several female lgbt artist had something to say. but in the end hailey shouldn't think it's okay to discredit people's experiences.

can't believe Hailey told that smh i love her songs tho

my hot take on the girls thing since i love controversy: i know plenty of not straight women who had issues with the song even before hayley said shit about it and honestly i gotta agree with them. song makes me fucking UNCOMFY since it really do feel like some shit to appeal to men. i feel like the song could've been saved if rita didnt put a bunch of straight chicks on it (looking at u, c*rdi) but it already happened so

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

HBHG is a twink anthem and lowkey one of the best exchange songs that need to leak

the part where she where sings "romance..romance..romance ROMANCE" ..I feel that tenor.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

i feel like white mercedes will be the final single, released in october

It sounds like a moody autumn track but Charli said she’s feeling emo so it could come sooner?