Fluorine

Charli XCX

someone said that atlantic is holding the album hostage bc she has a 3 album contract and she could leave the label after its release, is this true??

maybe. the same exact thing is happening with Grimes so it's possible

someone said that atlantic is holding the album hostage bc she has a 3 album contract and she could leave the label after its release, is this true??

I get that vibe... it's like they don't want to lose her (they know she's capable of a #1 smash, and can write hits for other artists), and they want the album to go huge, yet holding the album obviously makes her unhappy (as it would anyone), so they found other ways to nullify the contract terms to allow her to keep releasing material, while they still make a buck...

There's just a lot of pressure it seems like. :(

I want XCX3 more than ever. If she leaves Atlantic what are good record labels to sign her?

bIZyMFi.gif

Ughh if she leaves the label won't the XCX3 songs be even more stuck in label hell?

I'm assuming she would have to buy the rights back or some shit

We should be super grateful for what we have at this point, like all the songs that leaked.. we would probably still never have gotten them :/

Ughh if she leaves the label won't the XCX3 songs be even more stuck in label hell?

I'm assuming she would have to buy the rights back or some shit

We should be super grateful for what we have at this point, like all the songs that leaked.. we would probably still never have gotten them :/

imagine the amount of money she would spend to pay the rights for her songs stuck with atlantic. its better for her to finish the contract officialy and wait for the album release soon or later and yes its very nice we're getting songs each month at least.

If she get sick out of Atlantic, it would be best for her to go independent

I dont think thats a good idea, Charli has talent she needs to find an open minded label to fit her style and support her with promo, mv etc. If she goes independent it will be hard for her to work with music and get paid

there were many reasons why the album was scrapped, and this was one of them. atlantic didn't necessarily care for the actual album sound, they wanted something more like boom clap which would get charli more mainstream success and one last hit before she left the label contract (only if she didn't renew her contract though), but things have changed since early 2017 and she's on great terms with the label now! :)

imagine a Pop 2 Halloween Special show the power that could have

Secret (Shh)

5 in the Morning

Black Roses

White Roses

No Angel

Femmebot

Delicious

So Far Away

Vroom Vroom

Track 10

Drugs

After the Afterparty

I Got It

Paradise

Taxi

Party Party

omg the serve imagine she brought back the devil horns and the zombie merch WHEW

another boom clap wouldn’t be a hit in 2018. idk maybe she needs to be featured in a popolar movie again or something to get a hit. or maybe try with some collabs with generic artists? i really don’t know at this point cause she made a song with cardi b and rita ora and it didn’t really smash so... it’s hard imagining her smashing today. rip

another boom clap wouldn’t be a hit in 2018. idk maybe she needs to be featured in a popolar movie again or something to get a hit. or maybe try with some collabs with generic artists? i really don’t know at this point cause she made a song with cardi b and rita ora and it didn’t really smash so... it’s hard imagining her smashing today. rip

i thought that would happen with Dirty Sexy Money. idk why it didn't go as big as it should've. i always play that song at the beach with my local friends and they all ask me what it's called