Fluorine

Charli XCX

maybe she is not sure about monthly release and every month atlantic tells her that she can drop new track and she accidentally is wearing the same clothes and is in the same building :lmao:

I really wanna know why she’s running around and has shown us that twice

OKAY GUYS SO i have some tea

met Charli today again (she was an angel as usual) and she said that she’s definitely not planning on doing the monthly singles for a whole year thing. She said she’s sort of winging it and doesn’t know how many more but there’s DEFINITELY at least one more and it might be a little late this time, she said she knows we would kill her for this but that this one has something special she’s planning and it’s going to be worth the wait. I’m pumped.

also partying with her tonight so will update!

H0bDaqU.gif

met Charli today again (she was an angel as usual) and she said that she’s definitely not planning on doing the monthly singles for a whole year thing. She said she’s sort of winging it and doesn’t know how many more but there’s DEFINITELY at least one more and it might be a little late this time, she said she knows we would kill her for this but that this one has something special she’s planning and it’s going to be worth the wait. I’m pumped.

omg i hope something where she gets a lot of people to feature in her music video

i wonder which song will it be omgggggg

Bounce sounds like it’s from 2012

Don’t @ me

you're not wrong tbh, it needs a new drop, that diplo-ass squeaky door sound is not how we're doing drops in 2018

X----into me, into you----X