Fluorine

Charli XCX

it's not a personal issue

it's a complete lie and always has been, just like a lot of the other things they say and do, as if ANY of it matters

i don't generally hide my name and what not, i don't care about protecting my identity online, never have

sweetie be quiet this is a charli thread lets talk about CHARLI and not yourself omg is the thread named LadyGaga500 no

kiss kiss hoebag

How about Charlis version of issues I want to hear those VOCALS

in a perfect world... we would have gotten her third album w/that as the second single after ATAP

i mean, the music she's released in stead is WAY better, but maybe she'd be out of the contract now

boys

ATAP

issues

come to my party

the other Invisible Men songs & snippets we've got like 1000 times/shoes etc. etc. etc.

these songs would sound good on a project together

and then Vroom Vroom being a full-length release of some sort with taxi, TKO :(

what changes if it's labeled as an album or not? i couldn't care less tbh

album treatment = full promotion, singles, music videos, everything important

mixtape = just the music without the label having to pay for anything other than the production :(

I'll never get over the OG XCX3 never seeing the light of day with visuals and promo + a release. Atlantic should've rush released it as soon as things started leaking considering the album had been done for how long... rip...

Edit: does charli even wanna leave the label? I assumed despite how hard it is to release music she'd want to stay due to whatever funding she gets + management etc

album treatment = full promotion, singles, music videos, everything important

mixtape = just the music without the label having to pay for anything other than the production :(

charli is fine

it's not like atlantic would give her a lot of money for promotion but i'd be here for some cool videos 

I'll never get over the OG XCX3 never seeing the light of day with visuals and promo + a release. Atlantic should've rush released it as soon as things started leaking considering the album had been done for how long... rip...

Edit: does charli even wanna leave the label? I assumed despite how hard it is to release music she'd want to stay due to whatever funding she gets + management etc

she should sign with literally anybody else

it'd be nice to just have one more major label push era and see how it goes, if it doesn't work out, downsize, if it does, move to an adjacent label