Fluorine

Charli XCX

you lurk here everyday keeping note of who's who and watching what we say... then you start screaming our names every time there's whisper of a leak. I've ignored you for a year straight and you're still stressing out about teenagers who have a few unreleased songs. you have an all round bad reputation man the talk of you being a pedo did not come from me :rip: you'd literally argue with your own reflection 

wow the drama really popped off while I was asleep

people DO buy with mm omg, it$ time for them to drop that song like they did with Naked (but they also could do with Ptb)

They don't drop songs that were previously for sale for free, Naked was never being sold which is why they gave it away

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

you poor bottoms couldn't just buy Girls Night Out for $1.25 to increase her sales numbers but we're talking about giving Music Mafia hundreds of dollars for a Little Mix reject... are enemas, iced coffees, and OnlyFans subscriptions really blowing out your budget that much?? 

rhony-bethenny-drink.gif

you poor bottoms couldn't just buy Girls Night Out for $1.25 to increase her sales numbers but we're talking about giving Music Mafia hundreds of dollars for a Little Mix reject... are enemas, iced coffees, and OnlyFans subscriptions really blowing out your budget that much??

rhony-bethenny-drink.gif

I can’t even afford an OnlyFans subscription :crai:

14417469274.gif

rhony-bethenny-drink.gif

oh tea. i bought on itunes, amazon, forced husband and friends to buy too

I can’t even afford an OnlyFans subscription :crai:

don't worry, you basically are just missing Austin Wolfe (sp?) nutting in a bunch of LA twinks and muscle bottoms, saving up his $12 a month from lonely gays until he can afford a hair transplant

oh tea. i bought on itunes, amazon, forced husband and friends to buy too

Doing the Lord's work! I stole my boyfriend's phone and bought girls night out from it gjgjgjngngng

last night i had the confirmation of the freakness of this thread over my head  :hdu:

i dreamed i hooked up HARD with AG (and he was such a cutie and naughty LOL) and SOPHIE leaked round & round was in the same room smokin some pot i guess. Before that happened we were chillin together and I was asking about unreleased projects and songs and they were like "oh, that's something we can't comment on" and I was so pissed. Lucky enough I got to get dirrty right after and could lay my anger all against him   :diva: delusional me