Fluorine

Charli XCX

ok discuss: who should charli sign with?

Interscope or Capitol.

Atlantic is trash. They just sign Internet personalities like that Walmart kid and the cash me outside girl and milk them for every dollar they are worth. Atlantic doesn’t care about artists or artist integrity

Interscope or Capitol.

Atlantic is trash. They just sign Internet personalities like that Walmart kid and the cash me outside girl and milk them for every dollar they are worth. Atlantic doesn’t care about artists or artist integrity

those are pretty good labels actually

they also have random flop artists that are way less popular so that would be cool

I don't get why Atlantic didn't take the mixtapes as a chance to try push for some more mainstream success considering OOMH got a bunch of streams especially with like... the non existent promo pop2 had, they could've easily filmed an MV+sent it to radios and pushed it even just for moderate success... charli gets some high streams (for an artist that isn't a-list) on songs she doesn't even promo at all rip

I don't get why Atlantic didn't take the mixtapes as a chance to try push for some more mainstream success considering OOMH got a bunch of streams especially with like... the non existent promo pop2 had, they could've easily filmed an MV+sent it to radios and pushed it even just for moderate success... charli gets some high streams (for an artist that isn't a-list) on songs she doesn't even promo at all rip

there was plenty of material between the two projects and ALL of the songs she's sitting on to release an absolutely phenomenal LP

they're a stupid company

Someone was mentioning alleged N1A music videos that Atlantic tried to cover for being raunchy and honestly if they let her release those she would get more promo since it would be considered controversial

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

you spent summer 2017 begging for info and eating it all up to shit around the internet and now you're Above It All totes cynical while filling your creepy forum with false information...  absolutely insufferable 

Your only purpose on forums is to be the resident unreasonable grumpy old man who disagrees with every statement made??? No wonder you've turned to drugs

... :toofunny:  anyways.

does anyone have the titles of those songs from the heart in my pocket sessions?

Ask The X c X Boarrds Insiders xD if any of us told you you'd say they were made up LMFAO