Fluorine

Charli XCX

why are u still salty no ones spoken to u in .. ages

i'm not! i just think it's funny the way people will switch back and forth

i appreciate that you bring info here & what not but just wish it were done from a place a little more positive? Guess Nobody' s Perfect .

Is Collin back after being exposed as a pedophile on ATRL?

Worrying about some scrapped songs leaking... There are children being manipulated here man

the way you springboard this lie constantly every time i decide to speak fklgjalfgajlx;kj

hang it up already jesus christ, treating people this way is absolutely disgsting and not funny

Is Collin back after being exposed as a pedophile on ATRL?

Worrying about some scrapped songs leaking... There are children being manipulated here man

wait what, what drama have i missed

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

wait what, what drama have i missed

last summer they sent me all the songs that leaked in august before it happened

then they leaked it all, tried to blame me, and have been falsely accusing me of pedophilia ever since

it's like, uhh, really disgusting, but these are the people with the 'insider info' so y'all just seem to look past it

just a bunch of weirdos being... weirdos

oh ok wig,

anyways lets get back to charli talk! i think i got it shouldve been the lead single of pop 2 instead of out of my head

kiss kiss hoebag

guys should we really be posting real peoples' names and personal issues here.. it just seems a bit crazy especially if it's not true. let's just get back to charli 

yeah

where's same old love

guys should we really be posting real peoples' names and personal issues here.. it just seems a bit crazy especially if it's not true. let's just get back to charli 

it's not a personal issue

it's a complete lie and always has been, just like a lot of the other things they say and do, as if ANY of it matters

i don't generally hide my name and what not, i don't care about protecting my identity online, never have, but they kind of made me considering they want to play games

oh ok wig,

anyways lets get back to charli talk! i think i got it shouldve been the lead single of pop 2 instead of out of my head

am i the only one that thought i got it aged badly?

love all the verses though, pablo's is underrated !