Fluorine

Charli XCX

The After the Afterparty erasure. Smh.

Didn’t she confirm in an interview that it was scrapped..

Anyone who thinks ending an album with Girls Night Out is a good idea needs HELP

Anyone who thinks that horrendous gif you where spamming the thread with earlier was funny needs HELP

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

she told me that she was going to use it for the album ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

it's coming, + lots of stuff with tommy genesis

an album? I thought miss charli has stated she is now a mixtape artist and the format of an album is dead (and definitely not because Atlantic doesn't want to give her enough money for a combo at Taco Bell, let alone the funds for an entire album)

newyork.gif

august ends next week ladies...and we’re possibly not getting a release until september, nothing has broken me like this

Deep inside I'm hoping we get a double single or who knows, an ep maybe? 4-5 songs. Unrealistic but we never know, if she's taking a little longer to release the monthly drop, if it's not MV related then I don't know what else to think...  :ohno:

Deep inside I'm hoping we get a double single or who knows, an ep maybe? 4-5 songs. Unrealistic but we never know, if she's taking a little longer to release the monthly drop, if it's not MV related then I don't know what else to think...  :ohno:

I think it was confirmed already that this month's drop would be coming later than usual but would be worth it

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I think it was confirmed already that this month's drop would be coming later than usual but would be worth it

Yeah, I know... I always come back to that one clipe of her jumping up n down because she read something on her phone... maybe the label giving thumbs up to a future/major release for her, we can only hope

Didn’t she confirm in an interview that it was scrapped..

The interviewer asked Charli: "So this [boys] is the first single from your third album?"

Charli said "yes".

There's one interview from the time SUCKER was released and the interviewer said that it was her debut album and she said yes. 

She was just too lazy to say that ATAP was in fact the 1st sinlge and True Romance is her debut album

I literally met her last week and talked to her during the meet and greet, this is not insider info :rip:

i've heard it, it sounds really cool. it started with the melody pluck synth and didn't have any features

Have you heard "20 Steps"? 

bIZyMFi.gif

nope, guessing thats an xcx3 2.0 track?

it was apart of the 24 hour album.the 24 hr album had 20 steps, 7 days, dreams, everything, happy now, i don't wanna know, the original vers. of i got it, and party party

kiss kiss hoebag

it was apart of the 24 hour album.the 24 hr album had 20 steps, 7 days, dreams, everything, happy now, i don't wanna know, the original vers. of i got it, and party party

knowing the quality of the music she made in this one day album the chorus to 20 steps is probably something like this: 

20 steps taking 20 steps got those 20 steps to you to you 20 steps i'm taking 20 steps got only 20 steps it's true it's true 

tumblr_paf1eiqH161qee9ito1_250.gif?w=605

also charli told me that she has no power over HBHG being released, it's will.i.am's sole ownership so only he can decide if it comes out. it was on his album and may still be, but there's been no news on it :defeated:

I feel like the version we heard at Exchange may be a SOPHIE remix of the original Hey Boy Hey Girl (similar to Invisible Men No Angel)... this is me starting a conspiracy theory with no tea whatsoever tho

Is Rain Over London a real song? I'm 99% sure it's her voice. Someone asked her on twitter to release it and she said she didn't even know what that was  :toofunny:

bIZyMFi.gif

I feel like the version we heard at Exchange may be a SOPHIE remix of the original Hey Boy Hey Girl (similar to Invisible Men No Angel)... this is me starting a conspiracy theory with no tea whatsoever tho

no, the exchange version is the actual song and it wasn't even a demo, they completely finished it

Is Rain Over London a real song? I'm 99% sure it's her voice. Someone asked her on twitter to release it and she said she didn't even know what that was  :toofunny:

yeah it's real, but keep in mind charli writes hundreds of songs every year for tons of different purposes so she's obviously not going to keep track of them all.