Fluorine

Charli XCX

@Hattie yup! there's a proper edit of this picture with the xcx world globe logo but with a unique silver design with blue lights on it which was the album cover

where's my photoshop pros at?? do that challenge

@Hattie yup! there's a proper edit of this picture with the xcx world globe logo but with a unique silver design with blue lights on it which was the album cover

is the actual cover ever leaking?

@@Hattie yup! there's a proper edit of this picture with the xcx world globe logo but with a unique silver design with blue lights on it which was the album cover

please sir... may we have some more... (specifically this pic)

and what about the tracklist?

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

a collaboration between Timothy Luke and Hannah Diamond creative-directed by A.G. cook for a Charli XCX album produced by SOPHIE....not even using stan lingo when i say the impliCATIONS this could have held, the primitive XCX logo says it all that this was all fully formed before after the afterparty even came out....damn shame

X----into me, into you----X

a collaboration between Timothy Luke and Hannah Diamond creative-directed by A.G. cook for a Charli XCX album produced by SOPHIE....not even using stan lingo when i say the impliCATIONS this could have held

It was Bradley & Pablo not those 2  :D

a collaboration between Timothy Luke and Hannah Diamond creative-directed by A.G. cook for a Charli XCX album produced by SOPHIE....not even using stan lingo when i say the impliCATIONS this could have held

could've been one of the best albums of time :(

but don't forget about stargate, fred gibson, and invisible men were also producers for the album