Fluorine

Charli XCX

Omg image the transitions we could have gotten if XCX World had been finalized! The album opens with the Boom Clap ringtone and someone saying Hello like in Delicious, leding into “Do you wanna come to my party?” And CTMP ends with a phone shutting, which transitions to a car pulling up and then driving away with GNO starting, which transitions into an alarm clock going off and Good Girls beginning. A concept.

Omg image the transitions we could have gotten if XCX World had been finalized! The album opens with the Boom Clap ringtone and someone saying Hello like in Delicious, leding into “Do you wanna come to my party?” And CTMP ends with a phone shutting, which transitions to a car pulling up and then driving away with GNO starting, which transitions into an alarm clock going off and Good Girls beginning. A concept.

I love the concept but I don't understand why people (and Charli) always put Good Girls at the beginning of the album? For me the trio Taxi, Good Girls and After The Afterparty makes most sense in terms of album closers.

I love the concept but I don't understand why people (and Charli) always put Good Girls at the beginning of the album? For me the trio Taxi, Good Girls and After The Afterparty makes most sense in terms of album closers.

Imo it makes sense like she opens with ctmp inviting all of us and delivering the opening album bops and closing with sad club bubbling songs and finally Atap (party never ends bitches) her mind is so powerful

Imo it makes sense like she opens with ctmp inviting all of us and delivering the opening album bops and closing with sad club bubbling songs and finally Atap (party never ends bitches) her mind is so powerful

Hmmm, I see your point. I just prefer the ballads / sad songs to be mixed throughout the album rather than all at the end aha.

i know what u mean tho... it could also work that way

I do love your idea of the boom clap ringtone skit before CTMP though! Like damn!

However I always use Bounce as the opener... so it would have to transition from Bounce into CTMP for me ahah