Fluorine

Charli XCX

Do you think Charli originally had things planned for the other single releases similar to the 5ITM week of “treats”? But she didn’t bother because no one appreciated it?

I just think she REALLY wanted us to wait for those pics of her and her friends at a party, I mean, what a moment, what a revelation, what an idol.

giphy.gif

if 1999 music video isn't spectacular with her cosplaying all the icons from the 90s hit movies i'll RIOT

Then start drawing posters and putting fire to your underwear, cus it literally will be her riding a bicycle around a fancy neighborhood with fences and stuff.

Do you think Charli originally had things planned for the other single releases similar to the 5ITM week of “treats”? But she didn’t bother because no one appreciated it?

She literally put the gun to her head when she said there would be "new music" but it turned out as a bunch of remixes lol

she probably got a trauma from the reaction and scrapped what would be a bunch of useless remixes made by friends for the other tracks :defeated:

they called me a witch...

burned me like saffron

my matter is golden, a child of the odyssey

my touch is righteous, like virus my midas

i'm golden

he told me when i'm present i'm chosen

so hold me tight i swear i'm golden

FKA Twigs lyrics? In MY Charli XCX thread?

Just curious....but what is XCX Stocks?

i just gathered different mixes (a few taken from this thread like sophie's lipgloss remix remake and the boys "stems" demo)/versions/demos (like white mercedes lq discord)/lives and got them all together

oHzBoa9.png

i just gathered different mixes (a few taken from this thread like sophie's lipgloss remix remake and the boys "stems" demo)/versions/demos (like white mercedes lq discord)/lives and got them all together

oHzBoa9.png

is it possible for u to please pm me a link to download this?