Fluorine

Charli XCX

Pop the balloons is a bad song. I think R&R will be enough to shut people up. Shoes, Pop the Balloons and all that crap is literally....crap.

w i Ll  u st i l L lO ve  m  e  i n  mY  w OrN oUT sh ooo z

xMcVPI7.jpg

Pop the balloons is a bad song. I think R&R will be enough to shut people up. Shoes, Pop the Balloons and all that crap is literally....crap.

DID YOU JUST SLANDER SHOES omg get taste challenge

kiss kiss hoebag

when CTMP HQ leaks:

"CTMP HQ is cool and all that, but Round & Round is what we really deserve."

when R&R leaks:

"R&R is cool and all that, but White Mercedes is what we really deserve."

when White Mercedes leaks:

"White Mercedes is cool and all that, but Pop The Balloons is what we really deserve."

when pop the balloons leaks:

"Pop The Balloons is cool and all that, but Shoes is what we really deserve."

the cycle never ends. they will never be satisfied until they've drained every single song that poor woman has ever made.

TEA

Just leak CTMP in HQ, we already have it in MQ and it is floating everywhere, it won’t hurt her if the HQ gets leaked.

And RnR is confirmed dead, won’t hurt her as well.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

i'm not even asking anymore, but a few songs i'd really like to hear eventually are:

Round & Round, PTB, Shoes, Generation Braindead, White Mercedes, 1999, Champion, Million, more SOPHIE produced songs and much more. begging is useless, just shut up lmfao

Angels who were introduced to Charli from I Love It or Fancy, which solo track of hers did you first listen to and how did you stumble upon it? Also, what was your reception? 

I was introduced to Charli from I Love It, and since she wasn't in the video, I thought she must be the DJ/producer for the song. I saw True Romance being listed in plenty of year-end lists and then gave Nuclear Seasons a listen. I still remember getting chills after the ambient intro ended with a WOOSH and the synths started playing  :worship: ... I've never gone back since  :legend:

i just gathered different mixes (a few taken from this thread like sophie's lipgloss remix remake and the boys "stems" demo)/versions/demos (like white mercedes lq discord)/lives and got them all together

oHzBoa9.png

ok i just uploaded it

if anyone's interested, i'll pm you

Angels who were introduced to Charli from I Love It or Fancy, which solo track of hers did you first listen to and how did you stumble upon it? Also, what was your reception?

I was introduced to Charli from I Love It, and since she wasn't in the video, I thought she must be the DJ/producer for the song. I saw True Romance being listed in plenty of year-end lists and then gave Nuclear Seasons a listen. I still remember getting chills after the ambient intro ended with a WOOSH and the synths started playing :worship: ... I've never gone back since :legend:

i first heard of her when I love It came thru and snatched wigs at the time and then i did a little yt research and watched the Nuclear Seasons videoclip which made me instantly fell in love with her since then... a true queen with lots of talent