Fluorine

Charli XCX

Imo it makes sense like she opens with ctmp inviting all of us and delivering the opening album bops and closing with sad club bubbling songs and finally Atap (party never ends bitches) her mind is so powerful

can you hear me should atleast be right before atap I always see atap as kinda the after credits silly scene and can you hear me is the emotional finale when she gets the man of her dreams and rides into the sunset.

& also I'm pretty sure Bricks is gonna be released sometime soon through Assassination Nation... the movie also features original songs by Sia and Labrinth and I believe another Tommy Genesis song, as well as Black Wave by K. Flay being used in all the trailers. I don't think they'd let all those songs go to waste by not releasing them. (btw the movie is amazing !!)

& also I'm pretty sure Bricks is gonna be released sometime soon through Assassination Nation... the movie also features original songs by Sia and Labrinth and I believe another Tommy Genesis song, as well as Black Wave by K. Flay being used in all the trailers. I don't think they'd let all those songs go to waste by not releasing them. (btw the movie is amazing !!)

probably when the soundtrack hits itunes!

"Call my celly, call my number call my flip phone

You can hit me when you're hungry when you're all alone

Call my celly, call my number call my flip phone

Make it ring ring ring yah, ring ring ring ooooh"

"Motorola-roll up on me"

tenor.gif?itemid=5417589

:sluttybunny: :sluttybunny: :sluttybunny: :sluttybunny: